Guy's open relationship plan backfires :mjlol:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I dumped my ex even though I believed I was the less attractive partner and she received a lot of attention because she's a female. When she put her ex before me on some we just friends shyt! Bottom line nikka got no self respect for himself. Or balls to go through with it. Like I said, he doesn't NEED to stay with the bytch! He can find someone else the only reason he's feeling like shyt is because it backfired and he's feeling depressed and rejected. nikka got no self love or self worth! I refuse to put up with a whore foolish bullshyt I ain't the one! :stopitslime:

lmfao leave it to the coli to make the female the bad guy. :dead: If you make an open relationship a requirement to be with you, you can't get mad because it doesn't work in your favor. Some of you dudes are hella selfish. wtf

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
"I'm going to be honest and say I have no idea why a guy like that is interested in my girlfriend and not out with a hot girl."

This shyt bothers the hell out of me. Like dude... Who are you to determine her worth... :scust:..... Clearly you don't know how to accurately value people... it's part of the reason why you elevated font on a screen over your real life partner

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
"I'm going to be honest and say I have no idea why a guy like that is interested in my girlfriend and not out with a hot girl."

This shyt bothers the hell out of me. Like dude... Who are you to determine her worth... :scust:..... Clearly you don't know how to accurately value people... it's part of the reason why you elevated font on a screen over your real life partner

Exactly dude is scum. I hope he continues to suffer.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Raul @GrindtooFilthy looks like he couldn't take what he dished :sas1:
From the piece:

"I wasn't planning to cheat when I signed up, it's more a social network and I was mainly interested in looking at pictures posted there."

Sounds like he was just using the site to network and waste time.

But things progress...

:coffee:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
From the piece:

"I wasn't planning to cheat when I signed up, it's more a social network and I was mainly interested in looking at pictures posted there."

Sounds like he was just using the site to network and waste time.

But things progress...

:coffee:
And you believe him?
post-6493-Jennifer-Lawrence-eagle-gif-Im-kDFN.gif

Daps
She should've let him catch her fukking someone. That guy might be the dumbest man in America. Unless you know without a shadow of a doubt that you can pull ass at will, asking for an open relationship is straight up insanity. Although if he could pull ass at will he wouldn't have been in a relationship in the first place.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Having an open relationship with a woman is the most moronic thing an average guy could because men can't compete with women sexually even if she is ugly hence the reason non promiscuous have more value in the commitment department. Unless he is Chris Brown/Lil Wayne famous etc. it is dumb.

Women can easily get sex but they just can't get long term commitment from desirable mates. Hence the reason a financially successful and relatively good looking man should NOT settle down until his mid to late 30's as you have more power in the dating department.
Oh shyt, Mirin, you in the cut now? :ohhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
lmfao leave it to the coli to make the female the bad guy. :dead: If you make an open relationship a requirement to be with you, you can't get mad because it doesn't work in your favor. Some of you dudes are hella selfish. wtf

Who said the female is the bad guy!?!??! :dahell: They are BOTH wrong....