Guy's open relationship plan backfires :mjlol:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
@Raul @GrindtooFilthy lets like he couldn't take what he dished :sas1:
:yeshrug:dude's an idiot plus i don't know why you would want to share ole girl. if i'm courting a chick it's mutually exclusive and all doors are closed

full
let me catch a bytch tell me she want's an open relationship
full

foolish nikka. a woman has 10000x more options than a man. even if hes really attractive.
lmao if the nikka is rich he reigns supreme

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I'm dying at him saying it's unfair. but somehow it was perfectly fair when he broke her heart and she was crying about not wanting to have an open relationship because he wanted "hotter women". :dead:

He was okay when he thought it wouldn't be fair to her (you know, since she's not hot). He really thought he had it going on :russ:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
She's weak as hell too she could have dumped him before even agreeing to fukk other people. I swear if he stays with this bytch he's a Dumbass. How is your relationship gonna be strong if she's out fukking other dudes??? Should just stay single.

Why would she dump him when he is the one who convinced her to make that arrangement? He literally even set up the ground rules). Now she can have her cake and eat it too

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can you ladies believe this shyt the boyfriend WANTED the open relationship, and it's somehow still the girlfriend's fault? Ugh, men. And hey Mirin from LSA.

As it stands now the man who wanted the relationship to be open thinking it was gonna benefit him but she took the ball and ran with it instead of her dumping him she agreed to it. So he's wrong for that.

But now is he supposed to suffer and be miserable while his chick gets pounded out by musclebound dikkheads?! He has all carte Blanche to dump her now. There's no kids involved and they're not married. He can start over with someone else and learn from his mistakes or can tell her no more fukking other people close the cypher cause he can't handle it.

Both of them has a choice. I'd tell her the same thing while laughing in his/her face!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why would she dump him when he is the one who convinced her to make that arrangement? He literally even set up the ground rules). Now she can have her cake and eat it too

He doesn't need to stay he has a choice as well. Its his fault for doing that open shot but she could have said no too, right???!!! :comeon:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
He doesn't need to stay he has a choice as well. Its his fault for doing that open shot but she could have said no too, right???!!! :comeon:

Actually, it's clear that he doesn't have choice. No one wants him but very unattractive women (he's clearly not very desirable on the market). Also, you clearly didn't read the full story. He told her if she didn't agree, that he was breaking up with her. It's HIS fault that he now feels like shyt (his own words). Now she can have a boyfriend and some side peen courtesy of her man.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Actually, it's clear that he doesn't have choice. No one wants him but very unattractive women (he's clearly not very desirable on the market). Also, you clearly didn't read the full story. He told her if she didn't agree, that he was breaking up with her. It's HIS fault that he now feels like shyt (his own words). Now she can have a boyfriend and some side peen courtesy of her man.

I dumped my ex even though I believed I was the less attractive partner and she received a lot of attention because she's a female. When she put her ex before me on some we just friends shyt! Bottom line nikka got no self respect for himself. Or balls to go through with it. Like I said, he doesn't NEED to stay with the bytch! He can find someone else the only reason he's feeling like shyt is because it backfired and he's feeling depressed and rejected. nikka got no self love or self worth! I refuse to put up with a whore foolish bullshyt I ain't the one! :stopitslime:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I dumped my ex even though I believed I was the less attractive partner and she received a lot of attention because she's a female. When she put her ex before me on some we just friends shyt! Bottom line nikka got no self respect for himself. Or balls to go through with it. Like I said, he doesn't NEED to stay with the bytch! He can find someone else the only reason he's feeling like shyt is because it backfired and he's feeling depressed and rejected. nikka got no self love or self worth! I refuse to put up with a whore foolish bullshyt I ain't the one! :stopitslime:

You and this guy are different. You can call her all types of whores; she's enjoying herself with her boyfriend's blessing so she likely wouldn't care. Also, he thought he was the more attractive partner. Again, if he can only get ugly girls, it's probably because he's ugly. Even if he breaks up with her and finds someone else, he won't get the hot girls. He'll just end up in another relationship feeling unfulfilled because he doesn't think his girl is hot. He lost at life.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You and this guy are different. You can call her all types of whores; she's enjoying herself with her boyfriend's blessing so she likely wouldn't care. Also, he thought he was the more attractive partner. Again, if he can only get ugly girls, it's probably because he's ugly. Even if he breaks up with her and finds someone else, he won't get the hot girls. He'll just end up in another relationship feeling unfulfilled because he doesn't think his girl is hot. He lost at life.

Does it matter like I said. nikka for no self respect who cares if the chicks he finds afterwards are ugly!!!! :mindblown: he has little self worth of himself being hot and ugly is a matter of perception. This nikkas mindset is all fukked up... He's a Dumbass for asking for the open relationship she's a fukking that moron FOR AGREEING TO IT and not realize she is destroying him in the process. Both of them are fukking idiots.

:stopitslime:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Does it matter like I said. nikka for no self respect who cares if the chicks he finds afterwards are ugly!!!! :mindblown: he has little self worth of himself being hot and ugly is a matter of perception. This nikkas mindset is all fukked up... He's a Dumbass for asking for the open relationship she's a fukking that moron FOR AGREEING TO IT and not realize she is destroying him in the process. Both of them are fukking idiots.

:stopitslime:

It matters because it matters to him. He felt unfulfilled and wanted an open relationship because he girl wasn't hot. She had everything else he wanted but she wasn't hot. Him getting another unattractive girl will only leave him in the same situation (feeling unfulfilled). Finally, he destroyed himself.