Guys, get checked for STDs...start 2019 off right.

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
Run the gambit on those STD tests, brehs. Make sure they check everything. In Canada our blood work goes through a standardized clinic so you just request your doctor do the full test and they will do it no matter what. Otherwise they just check for the devastating shyt like HIV, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, cancer and so on.

Also don't fukk with that yearly shyt. Every 6 months. It's usually when I do my normal checkup and it's easy that way.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
just because you tested negative for herpes does not mean you don't have it. The most accurate way to test for it is when you have an outbreak. Most people are asymptotic for years and some never get outbreaks, but they still pass it on to people.
You most likely have it, you know that right?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Bruh, your risked herpes for "nutted and she still sucking" type head?

:wtf:

If she didn't have an active outbreak you're most likely fine. But there's still a small chance you may have it. I'd check again in 3 and 6 months. Blood test too, not urine and you have to ask for it specifically

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That wait for the HIV test was :sadcam:

Clean though:blessed:

To be honest the thought of a needle being shoved down your dikk hole should be enough to scare you into using condoms.

I never wanna experience burns when I piss..thank god I never caught shyt....

That said going raw and nutting in a chick makes you feel so alive:wow:

Nothing like it...and it brings out the extra freak in women...

Ain't nothing like nuttin in a chick and her wanting you to stay on top of her so she can absorb all the cum until you get hard again and bust another one:noah:

That feeling when you nut in a chick without permission and she likes it :ohlawd:

:wow:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No one really knows how to fully screen for herpes. Just be glad you are at least asymptomatic for now, breh.

ddAriana

Rookie
Daps
Most people don't know, that's how it spreads and my personal belief that half the US Population has it vs 25-30% they say on statistics.
Wow that's a huge number. I am sure it is probably 90% for celebrities!!!