Guys, get checked for STDs...start 2019 off right.

Daps
I recently been kind of reckless as of late and I was honestly scared as hell that I had something. I went and got tested and was pretty much rationalizing in my head that herpes isn't all that bad...it's just bumps right, who cares really? Plus you don't have it all the time...right? But the test came back all negatives. :blessed:

So go get tested brehs. Even if you're feeling completely fine, go out and get the test.

I took the chance and good god almighty was that the greatest neck I've ever gotten in my life. :ohlawd: And she swallowed and kept suckin without any type of hesitation, no wonder she has herpes. You can't get that good without a shyt ton of practice. :ehh:

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
You know you have to give it a couple weeks before you do the test. If you want accurate results.

Did she tell you before hand that she had it? (Assuming this story is true)

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
OP, where is this kind, herpes infested young gal located?

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I recently been kind of reckless as of late and I was honestly scared as hell that I had something. I went and got tested and was pretty much rationalizing in my head that herpes isn't all that bad...it's just bumps right, who cares really? Plus you don't have it all the time...right? But the test came back all negatives. :blessed:

So go get tested brehs. Even if you're feeling completely fine, go out and get the test.

[/spoiler]

just because you tested negative for herpes does not mean you don't have it. The most accurate way to test for it is when you have an outbreak. Most people are asymptotic for years and some never get outbreaks, but they still pass it on to people.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
just because you tested negative for herpes does not mean you don't have it. The most accurate way to test for it is when you have an outbreak. Most people are asymptotic for years and some never get outbreaks, but they still pass it on to people.

Nah, if Op tested negative then he tested negative. Ain't no reason to keep taking it.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Damn so I can have the herps and not even know it

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
You specifically have to ask to get tested for it, they don't just test for it along with other STDs unless you have physical symptoms. I doubt OP even seen Herpes listed on his test results.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Most people don't know, that's how it spreads and my personal belief that half the US Population has it vs 25-30% they say on statistics.
It spreads cuz 50% of people have it and testing for it won't stop it. That's why the CDC recommends doctors to not test it with other common STDs, people knowing they have it doesn't change their sexual behavior. Unless they have an outbreak, they gonna do what they do with whoever they doing it with.