Guyana President Give a Farrakhan Like Sonning to CAC Reporter

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Had a Guyanese roomie..his accent was so thick I could barely make out what he said.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I know a ton of mixed race Caribbean people who identify as black including GUYANESE people!
My mom had a friend who's family is Trini. Her pops look like a dark skinned Indian guy with some black admixture and he considered himself black. He talked to me about black unity. My mom's friend dated exclusively black dudes. So there are people from Indian admixture countries that consider themselves black.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH
Daps
Reppin
London
It's so hypocritical for developed western nations to admonish and act morally superior in front of developing ones for utilising fossil fuels when those fossil fuels that were instrumental in their rise to power. The very definition of pulling the ladder up once you've made your ascent.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Before cats start cheering this on, it's well known Guyanese Indians are extremely racist to black people:hubie:.

I'm straight up going through the replies wondering if they even know he's desi. OP probably didn't with the Farrakhan comparison.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Did Mohamed Ali just float like a butterfly and sting like a bee on that fool?

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I’m Guyanese and since when is it not considered a black country? The Caribbean/ West Indian alone suggest that it is. You don’t land in Guyana and hear the steel drums at the airport and think you’re in India.
There is a subtle shift going on in Guyana politics. Indians now have a majority in Parliament and are replacing blacks at an increasing rate. A family friend is a consultant over there. Guyana is growing exponentially and all the contracting and manufacturing is going into Indian pockets.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There is a subtle shift going on in Guyana politics. Indians now have a majority in Parliament and are replacing blacks at an increasing rate. A family friend is a consultant over there. Guyana is growing exponentially and all the contracting and manufacturing is going into Indian pockets.

They may have to Idi Amin them.
Don't ever let that lot to settle on your land. :ufdup: