Guyana President Give a Farrakhan Like Sonning to CAC Reporter

Geode

All Star
Daps
Whether that money will be squandered is inconsequential in this argument. He said what needed to be said. Developed nations always want to lecture other countries about their industrial practices after they (the developed countries) have exploited the resources, made their money, and polluted the landscape in their wake.

Wheres the interview with the US govt for not shutting down the petrochemical industry in Louisiana since we're caring about climate change and the environment?

:camby:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Last edited:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Guyana does not follow the one drop rule. It's not a black country. I've been to Guyana have you?
I’m Guyanese and since when is it not considered a black country? The Caribbean/ West Indian alone suggest that it is. You don’t land in Guyana and hear the steel drums at the airport and think you’re in India.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While he is absolutely right (and it needed to be said), he is the face of a racist party that is selling out the country to Exxon and other foreign groups.

Guyana has just as much oil as Kuwait, it should be end up being a rich nation and a tourist destination but it won’t due to corruption and racism.

Exxon has basically made Guyana its new headquarters based on that deal they cut. They don’t pay any real taxes, get to fly their people and equipment in Guyana’s dime, and take all the money off the top. You literally couldn’t get a sweeter deal.

Guyana is going to make pennies on the dollar from all of the oil found and end up in debt to Exxon when it’s all said and done.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Like your aint shyt Mama

And I’m right @concise @BigAggieLean. @ProlificLurker @LeaveMyHairLineAlone @ThatTruth777

I know a ton of mixed race Caribbean people who identify as black including GUYANESE people!

Yet you Indian mfs will come on here and lie to those who don’t know any better.

I’m from Miami who has more Caribbean people than that … maybe except NY.
Exactly. My fathers side is mixed black/white/Indian on my grandmothers side and black/brazilian on my grandfathers side and they all consider themselves black.