fukk what yall talking about

@Realm-Breaker
iu

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Why dudes get so emotional and angry when women show them thangs online? nikka shut the fukk up and enjoy the show, shyt :laugh:
I think sometimes guys have some clarity and realize you'll probably be looking at their daughters and nieces and etc the same way, and probably realize deeper than that, we living in a period where there are more hoes than ever, everywhere, and people are having less and less sex, so really we living in a cuck society , idk, I'm currently battling schizophrenia

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Why dudes get so emotional and angry when women show them thangs online? nikka shut the fukk up and enjoy the show, shyt :laugh:
:mjlol: I think it's because it's all teasing

Either that, or it feels like there's one less attractive woman that isn't showing her body off. A lot of people don't wanna date OF hoes and attention whores so it pisses them off when they see a woman with big t*ts show it off too much

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: I think it's because it's all teasing

Either that, or it feels like there's one less attractive woman that isn't showing her body off. A lot of people don't wanna date OF hoes and attention whores so it pisses them off when they see a woman with big t*ts show it off too much
Crazy thing about that is that the vast majority of women aren't like that.
Having hissy fits with women online for showing too much skin is straight beta male activities lol ruining the joy for the dudes having fun with it. Nothing dries up a woman quicker than a man acting like a jealous woman :laugh:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
That explains the arms length of distance:mjlol:

Along with the expression on his face. Probably nutted on himself strictly from the hand holding:francis:

This is likely all one big only fans advertisement. OP is either smashing,being paid to cross promote,or thats him in the pic.
Hey man, that shyt happens to the best of us :ufdup:...

...sometimes :to: