Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside an ABC Liquor store in North Carolina

[ame]http://youtu.be/pbzUH90Sm0E[/ame]

:why:

Daps
Reppin
the cop was being a racist bytch..but the guy didn't solve anything by refusing to give up the can.

Just give the man the can, and keep it moving. Why go through all the hassle and have your name in police file. Nikkas just wanna be famous these days.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
they bout to get sued son

he aint even read him his Miranda rights

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
the cop was being a racist bytch..but the guy didn't solve anything by refusing to give up the can.

Just give the man the can, and keep it moving. Why go through all the hassle and have your name in police file. Nikkas just wanna be famous these days.

nikka fukk that

you such a bytch ass nikka

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I find it suspicious how the video was edited :myspotnash:

And how do we know he didn't have alcohol in that iced tea can? The can itself isn't proof that it's iced tea.....let the officer examine it if it's just harmless iced tea like you claim :myspotnash:

Also, he should have just left when he was asked to.....that's really why he got locked up :myspotnash:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:aicmon: cops and their secondary bs. Can is legit Ice tea, I don't wanna look stupid so let me find something to charge this nikka with, trespassing. I didn't see a badge btw. Isn't the cop supposed to show a badge and state who he is before doing all that reaching.

Edit: Is this vid valid? Cop made it too easy for himself to look stupid. Most of the times they're also more cautios around bunch of black people on some everybody back up.

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
they bout to get sued son

he aint even read him his Miranda rights

Why do so many people believe an arrest isn't legal if the Miranda rights aren't read :snoop:

The only thing that means is that if the matter goes to court, the prosecutor can't use anything the suspect says as evidence

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
t65p5g.gif

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stuff like this pisses me off....for real

hope somebody knock his noodles out...we had a cop like that here back in the day...not sure what happened to him

Dude used to give drug dealers d0pe to sell, then the amount he wanted back ensured they wouldnt get any profit all all:scusthov:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I find it suspicious how the video was edited :myspotnash:

And how do we know he didn't have alcohol in that iced tea can? The can itself isn't proof that it's iced tea.....let the officer examine it if it's just harmless iced tea like you claim :myspotnash:

Also, he should have just left when he was asked to.....that's really why he got locked up :myspotnash:

:what: :why: Why exactly should he have to show him anything?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Why do so many people believe an arrest isn't legal if the Miranda rights aren't read :snoop:

The only thing that means is that if the matter goes to court, the prosecutor can't use anything the suspect says as evidence

where did i say that the arrest wasnt legal