Gunshi Captures Milf PAWG In the Storm(video)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Last edited by a moderator:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
once a sloppy obese tranny addicted broke loser, always a sloppy obese tranny addicted broke loser

some things never change

once a dirty smelly homotional nikka, always a dirty smelly homotional nikka... LETS GO!!!!! :russ:

and twinkle toe...... you dont wanna talk money with me, im sure you saw the screen shots.. let not be selective when posting :win:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
once a dirty smelly homotional nikka, always a dirty smelly homotional nikka... LETS GO!!!!! :russ:

and twinkle toe...... you dont wanna talk money with me, im sure you saw the screen shots.. let not be selective when posting :win:

that screenshot was less than the equivalent of a minimum wage fast food paycheck for a week :dead:

and you used to beg me and countless other people on SOHH to paypal you money and show you how to use ads....you saw the screenshots i was making on my CPA shyt in OT and followed me around begging me for help

you fat broke musty yellow mouth ugly black ass fakkit, what bytch wanna lay with you?

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
that screenshot was less than the equivalent of a minimum wage fast food paycheck for a week :dead:

and you used to beg me and countless other people on SOHH to paypal you money and show you how to use ads....you saw the screenshots i was making on my CPA shyt in OT and followed me around begging me for help

you fat broke musty yellow mouth ugly black ass fakkit, what bytch wanna lay with you?

so tell me something.....why did you pull up this thread?? did i hurt your feelings??? :umad:

is it cuz i posted this pic of you looking extra dirty wearing EYELINER you cross dressing mustball?? :bryan: lol, dirty lookin loser writing essays n shyt....

mustymander.jpg

:mindblown: :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
so tell me something.....why did you pull up this thread?? did i hurt your feelings??? :umad:

is it cuz i posted this pic of you looking extra dirty wearing EYELINER you cross dressing mustball?? :bryan: lol, dirty lookin loser writing essays n shyt....

mustymander.jpg

:mindblown: :scusthov:

Burn My Heart - Gunshi - YouTube

i just wanted to remind everyone what an ugly, filthy, lying yellow tooth tranny loving broke loser you are...i shyt on you when i'm bored fakkit

you can repost that as many times as you want (you even saved it to your tranny site :huhldup: )....i look better than you and you get off to shemales :krs:

4jk04.png
there's a reason you deleted the video, you aint want nikkas making fun of them yellow teeth anymore you fat bum

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
and notice how this broke ugly ass tranny lover didnt deny anything i said about him following me around on SOHH BEGGING ME to show him how to make this internet money...

everyone knows you for being that fat ugly gay nikka who posts trannies and begs nikkas for money

bum ass nikka recording 20 minute videos following random old white women around on the street...aint no females tryna be seen with your charcoal lookin ass :laff:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Was this the PAWG you sexually harassed? :troll:

before he deleted the video, it was just 15 minutes of his fat ass breathing hard trying to explain why he has a tranny dating site

at the end he sees an old white lady walking down the street and she instantly recoils in terror and picks up the pace as he approaches her :dead:

nikkas started clowning what a sloppy unhygienic coward he is and he deleted it and deleted the tranny site out his sig :laff: