Gunshi Captures Milf PAWG In the Storm(video)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
passive income bruh, the tranny niche is huge. soo many nikkaz want to suck a trannies dikk and get turned out by em...

pots.jpg

Yo teach me more about this shyt

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
:leon:

put me onn to this breh :wtf: nikka caking off bytches with dikks :wow:

its pretty simple actually.. there's no secret behind what i do.....

all i did was create a webspace for trannies...... all the other dating site for trannies i came across during my research was ass.
its a booming untapped niche.... yeah there are tranny dating sites but they are trash...not even sure if they have real profiles..

my only mistake was the domain name i used... i thought plentyofts would be catchy and go viral but honestly i should have used something with a high rank search term like "ts dating, tranny date, transgender date" so i could capitalize off the organic seaches.

the site is free to all trannies but the guys gotta pay to communicate with them....you know what, why dont you and evryone else that is interested create an account and check it out.....come mingle with the ladies

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
why dont you and evryone else that is interested create an account and check it out.....come mingle with the ladies

:whoa:

nahhh nahhh nahhh stevie

but anyway what u should do is change the domain name to tranny dating or whatever but also keep the plenty of ts domain so that when people type it in they get redirected so all the ground work u spent promoting dont go to waste :myman:

what other niches are out there im bout to dive into this

plentyofdownlow :to: i need an idea brehs help me out im bout to go into uncharted territories

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
:whoa:

nahhh nahhh nahhh stevie

but anyway what u should do is change the domain name to tranny dating or whatever but also keep the plenty of ts domain so that when people type it in they get redirected so all the ground work u spent promoting dont go to waste :myman:

what other niches are out there im bout to dive into this

plentyofdownlow :to: i need an idea brehs help me out im bout to go into uncharted territories

UN......CHAR...TED...TE.....RRI..TORIESSs :mjpls: animaldating?

but yeah im about to start redirecting....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You gotta brush your teeth a little better Gun. Mello Yello.