Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 (PC, PS4, PS3)

Daps
http://shoryuken.com/2015/02/18/ste...lty-gear-xrd-sign-frame-data-app-for-android/

Step Up Your Game with GunFrame, a Free Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- Frame Data App for Android
  • by USD
  • Posted February 18, 2015 at 8:32 am
Want to take your Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- frame data mobile? Have an Android phone? Then you might want to check out GunFrame, an unofficial app developed by Dustloop community member AnBi2199. This free tool includes frame numbers for the entire cast and also includes a helpful punish menu for showing what moves potentially punish others.

If you’re interested in grabbing the app, it’s available now on the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore. Unfortunately for Apple users, the App is only available for Android, with no current plans to release the app for iOS.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Man I haven't gotten around to playing this much in a while.

I just copped a Wii U and the new Smash, so I'll be spending more of my time playing that for now.

I'll get back on this eventually tho :youngsabo:

My mains are Ky and I-No as of now...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
http://shoryuken.com/2015/02/18/ste...lty-gear-xrd-sign-frame-data-app-for-android/

Step Up Your Game with GunFrame, a Free Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- Frame Data App for Android
  • by USD
  • Posted February 18, 2015 at 8:32 am
Want to take your Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- frame data mobile? Have an Android phone? Then you might want to check out GunFrame, an unofficial app developed by Dustloop community member AnBi2199. This free tool includes frame numbers for the entire cast and also includes a helpful punish menu for showing what moves potentially punish others.

If you’re interested in grabbing the app, it’s available now on the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore. Unfortunately for Apple users, the App is only available for Android, with no current plans to release the app for iOS.

You trying to catch you these beats @Responsible Allen Iverson ?

llt23

All Star
Daps
i picked it up. i played some plus r to understand the mechanics, and ive played Q bee enough in VSav to do instant air dash consistently. I find the combo system much more lenient than plus r as well. Game overall feels much more accessible than plus r.

I'll be down to play, but I have not hopped online at all yet. I wanna make sure I at least have my combos down before getting thrown to the wolves. NYC has a strong GG scene too, so having this game tempts me because I can actually get good matches and learn. This is important since the fighter I main, Yatagarasu, is p much on life support, the struggle is real there. Yall dont know:to:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
i picked it up. i played some plus r to understand the mechanics, and ive played Q bee enough in VSav to do instant air dash consistently. I find the combo system much more lenient than plus r as well. Game overall feels much more accessible than plus r.

I'll be down to play, but I have not hopped online at all yet. I wanna make sure I at least have my combos down before getting thrown to the wolves. NYC has a strong GG scene too, so having this game tempts me because I can actually get good matches and learn. This is important since the fighter I main, Yatagarasu, is p much on life support, the struggle is real there. Yall dont know:to:

You have this game, but I don't see any PS gamer ID's in your profile. Lemme guess...you copped it on steam.:martin:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

I might cop only reason i havent yet is cuz i dont have a ps4 stick :shaq2: