Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 (PC, PS4, PS3)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Got it for the PS4 about a day before the actual official release. Game is pretty dope and looks amazing. The way they did those 3d models, it's like you're playing a cartoon:banderas:

It's been a while since I've messed with fighters, so I'm a bit :flabbynsick: with the hands now. Hopefully I'll be dedicated enough to get good at this game.

what's your psn id? need to add you to the list.

Put it in your contact details.
http://www.thecoli.com/account/contact-details

Then I'll add you to the games PSN ID list
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/playstation-4-ps4-psn-id-list.173593/

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I got the ps3 version cause my shyt is jailbroken. I looked up the differences and the only difference is the ps4 version just looks better. Ps3/Ps4 cross play is possible so add a nikka! "Phillyrider8076"

Anyway Millia still feels fresh. And judging from the jap tierlist so far she's amongst or is the best in the game!!! I've been in the fgc for over 7 years and to this day i never mained a character above :b: tier. THIS IS MY TIME! lol.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i will be joinging yall online soon. i preordered the limited edition and now the dock workers in california are on strike so they say i will have to wait for december 23 (which just happens to be my birthday, LOL)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I got the ps3 version cause my shyt is jailbroken. I looked up the differences and the only difference is the ps4 version just looks better. Ps3/Ps4 cross play is possible so add a nikka! "Phillyrider8076"

Anyway Millia still feels fresh. And judging from the jap tierlist so far she's amongst or is the best in the game!!! I've been in the fgc for over 7 years and to this day i never mained a character above :b: tier. THIS IS MY TIME! lol.

I'll add or you can add me, SN is in the sidebar over chea.

Yeah, I too typically don't main the top tier characters. In most cases, I generally just don't like them all like that and I damn sure don't tier hunt for a character to use. But if a character just so happens to be top tier that I like and use already, I ain't gonna change them just cuz of that.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Yeah, I too typically don't main the top tier characters. In most cases, I generally just don't like them all like that and I damn sure don't tier hunt for a character to use. But if a character just so happens to be top tier that I like and use already, I ain't gonna change them just cuz of that.

Yea im the same way. Im not against using the best. But i have to genuinely like them. All the characters i graviate too are good but they were never the best. Like in sf4 i don't believe anyone actually LIKES Rufus. Lol. But they pick him cause he's amongst the best in the game. I just stayed in my corner with my Sakura and Ibuki. Lmao.

Millia just click with me. Im just trying to whip my hair back and forth like willow! :russ:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Copped. Haven't had a chance to play it yet though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Who's your favorite tekken and sf characters? :usure:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Who's your favorite tekken and sf characters? :usure:

Raven, Kazuya, Bruce for Tekken; only Kaz is probably close to top tier, but I could be wrong, as I've not checked tier lists for Tekken in ages
Fei Long & Elena for SFIV - I know Fei got top billing in Super, but he was far from it in vanilla, which is when I was using him there and was also rocking him since Super Turbo.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Raven, Kazuya, Bruce for Tekken; only Kaz is probably close to top tier, but I could be wrong, as I've not checked tier lists for Tekken in ages
Fei Long & Elena for SFIV - I know Fei got top billing in Super, but he was far from it in vanilla, which is when I was using him there and was also rocking him since Super Turbo.

D0sewyX.gif