Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 (PC, PS4, PS3)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
another L for xbots. @MeachTheMonster @PS4 @AkaDemiK @hiphoplies4eva
And by another "L" you mean you are showcasing why you deserve another L?

Ok :manny:

Public Trophies - PlayStation®

After looking at Lardass's PSN gamercard you can clearly see that he has never touched a Guilty Gear game
So its a series he never gave 1/100th of a fukk about
But since its exclusive, now this shytty game is somehow better than Killer Instinct, a game he has constantly tried to bad mouth

I dare somebody to put me into the same category (you will, but you're just blatantly lying to yourselves)

Stick a fork in fatbwoi :camby:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
lol oh you don't care? :usure:

lol @ some of those games....:laff:

this nikka out here playing more arcade/indie shyt than 1st/3rd party shyt and he got the nerve to try to tell anyone anything about exclusives and so on....brag about games u don't play, brehs

the fukk is this?

this is what you copped a ps4 for?

yo @Fatboi1 plz don't @ me no more son...i'm embarrassed for u and I don't want to be associated with this corny shyt lol...

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And by another "L" you mean you are showcasing why you deserve another L?

Ok :manny:

Public Trophies - PlayStation®

After looking at Lardass's PSN gamercard you can clearly see that he has never touched a Guilty Gear game
So its a series he never gave 1/100th of a fukk about
But since its exclusive, now this shytty game is somehow better than Killer Instinct, a game he has constantly tried to bad mouth

I dare somebody to put me into the same category (you will, but you're just blatantly lying to yourselves)

Stick a fork in fatbwoi :camby:
i never badmouthed KI.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol @ some of those games....:laff:

this nikka out here playing more arcade/indie shyt than 1st/3rd party shyt and he got the nerve to try to tell anyone anything about exclusives and so on....brag about games u don't play, brehs

the fukk is this?

this is what you copped a ps4 for?

yo @Fatboi1 plz don't @ me no more son...i'm embarrassed for u and I don't want to be associated with this corny shyt lol...

@AkaDemiK :birdman: you looking at the same list I'm looking at? variety is the spice of life