Guilty Gear -STRIVE- (PC, Xbox, Switch, PS5, PS4)

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
That's a terrible gif. And give us a costume code to take the coat off and see if she actually working with something.

And then bring back A.B.A..

And keep Anji dead.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I was a fan of ABA low-key

ABA

Bridget
Venom
:dame:
They made Venom cool, though. His design was one of the best in the series, and his playstyle (once mastered) made for some very entertaining matches to watch. And he was never flagrant with his lifestyle either.

Bridget, on the other hand, ruins everything. They could do right by him and have him be dressed as a dude since he should be older and above what was done to him back in the day. But given that this is a Japanese game we're talking about, I doubt it.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
That's a terrible gif. And give us a costume code to take the coat off and see if she actually working with something.

And then bring back A.B.A..

And keep Anji dead.

You sure that wasn’t a side story breh:patrice:. I thought he went to learn with Anno Hito.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
You sure that wasn’t a side story breh:patrice:. I thought he went to learn with Anno Hito.
I know he's not actually dead, I just don't want to see the character again. Dude was trash and his playstyle made me sick.