Guilty Gear -STRIVE- (PC, Xbox, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Huge GG fan. This looks great so far but what I'm really waiting to see is the black cyborg samurai they introduced with the launch trailer.

The story mode is amongst my favorite im fighting games, since not only do you get the arcade playthrough but an anime story mode. Just need that release date. Undernight is dropping early next year, something else to look forward to

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yea fukk this game. They took out the mechanics that made guilty gear guilty gear. Im so tired of these new fighters catering to nikkas that suck. If you aren't good enough to play the game then u simply can't play the game. Stop dumbing down mechanics for nikkas who still gonna rage quit when they get they ass whooped anyway.

I said 2 years ago. DBFZ success is a curse in disguise. That game proved that people will flock to a new fighter as long as it's pretty regardless of how shallow the gameplay actually is. Were never gonna get a fighter with the depth of 3rd strike/umvc3 again.

The thing that hurts the most is I KNOW Arcsys can make a brilliant fighter. So for them of all companies to also be down with this "dumb it down" wave for fighters is so disheartening. Arcsys games were the fighters u went to when u wanted a core fighter.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Huge GG fan. This looks great so far but what I'm really waiting to see is the black cyborg samurai they introduced with the launch trailer.

The story mode is amongst my favorite im fighting games, since not only do you get the arcade playthrough but an anime story mode. Just need that release date. Undernight is dropping early next year, something else to look forward to

I was hoping he was gonna be in the beta. Fingers crossed we get to Populi Ariels as a playable character.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
EIoOWhMU8AAQGGj.jpg:large

EIpMsFSWoAALq6H.jpg:large
The Bottomless Pit. Lol