Guess which game Metacritic USERS chose for their GOTY?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Does look/play better on ps5?...I got that and GoT on backlog, along with SpiderMiles and Valhalla... If I could stop mindlessly spending all my gaming time on 2k... #WashedCasual

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. Woke people like Resetera eat this shyt up though. Have you ever been to Resetera? They're an extremist forum:huhldup:

And the ending was terrible
This is what throws me off about that, though. You'd figure Resetera would be mad they dumped on the lesbian main character unnecessarily like that. But like you said, it was eaten up.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
just started TLOU2 and even though Joel death hit hard i understand why it happened and I'm ok with it. I am looking forward to hunting down the opps with elle :demonic:

one thing that bothered me so far:

playing with the girl who killed Joel in the start of the game. I'm sure there is a reason to this, again i just started pt 2 but i dont like it. I spent hours trying to survive with Joel and Elle in pt 1 so i felt a way playing with the other girl

and I'm tight i saw that gif above. I knew i shouldn't have entered this thread :snoop:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just started TLOU2 and even though Joel death hit hard i understand why it happened and I'm ok with it. I am looking forward to hunting down the opps with elle :demonic:

one thing that bothered me so far:

playing with the girl who killed Joel in the start of the game. I'm sure there is a reason to this, again i just started pt 2 but i dont like it. I spent hours trying to survive with Joel and Elle in pt 1 so i felt a way playing with the other girl

and I'm tight i saw that gif above. I knew i shouldn't have entered this thread :snoop:

200.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game was whack as fukk. Saying the story criticisms were overblown is sycophant talk. The story really was that bad.

Joel dying isn't the issue, he should've died in a third game. Instead, they rushed his death in the second and all of the "polarizing" talk happened because it was so fukking forced. But they didn't stop there. They decided, for some odd reason, to shyt ALL over Ellie in this joint. Had this bytch be a boss fight, even though she only survived because of Joel's actions, then had her and her pregnant girlfriend get their shyt pushed all the way in by a character that should've had an entire game for players to acclimate to before pulling the trigger on Joel being her target. Then, just when you think the game's gonna end with her and the baby on the tractor, this bytch gets PTSD and wants a runback that she barely wins, only to return to a house devoid of girlfriend and baby.

Druckmann and that white bytch wrote the script for that game off a couple mollies or something.

this post looks like it’s straight out of the LOU2 subreddit, if you’ve been there you’ll know what I mean :huhldup: