Guess where these beautiful sistas are from?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And no cheating using a backward Google images search.

miss-vanuatu-1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:pacspit: You fakkits used the backward google images search.

Anyways my point is still proven. These chicks look no different than any black woman in America yet they are from a secluded Island in the South Pacific.

Just goes to show that we (black people) colonized the entire planet. Including America. And that our people are native to this continent.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jonestown:jbhmm:

They look like they could be from anywhere in America but the sistas are actually from here:

600px-Vanuatu_on_the_globe_%28Polynesia_centered%29.svg.png

A secluded island in the South Pacific.

Just goes to show that we (black people) are not limited to Africa. We are the only race that is truly global. We are native to every corner of the planet earth.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I was going to say somewhere in the South Pacific also.

watch out though. they not considered black over here. lol. If they're not negroes, then middle easterners and NAs are not caucasian.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to say Guyana. I’ve never heard of Vanuatu thanks for feeding me some knowledge, breh.

We're all the same so you could put them in Guyana and they would fit right in.

Honestly this is why crakkkas only take pictures of our people in "native garb" just so they can make them look different than us. You put any people in the Pacific Islands in modern clothes and they look no different than us.

vanuatu-tanna-island-fetukai-nivan-performers-in-traditional-clothing-picture-idsb10068511b-001

vs

5051154-Happy_Ni-Vanuatu_people-0.jpg

They'll always post the picture on the top so we look at them as different. They'll rarely post the pictures on the bottom where they're wearing modern clothes which make them look no different than any black person in America or the Caribbean.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to say somewhere in the South Pacific also.

watch out though. they not considered black over here. lol. If they're not negroes, then middle easterners and NAs are not caucasian.

nikka they're black. Stop falling for these crakkka lies.

The only reason they won't call them black is cause if they did that, they would have to admit that so-called "black people" in the Americas are actually native Americans as well and not slaves brought here from Africa.