Reppin
the bay/norcal
cj-dance-gtasan.gif

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Absolutely and the trailer will shut down the internet.
Yeah I don't recall a game ever having this hype and it's not just among gamers. It feels like a massive entertainment event like Avengers End Game level hype or Star Wars level hype. I've never seen a game transcend games like this. Incredible. :wow:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah I don't recall a game ever having this hype and it's not just among gamers. It feels like a massive entertainment event like Avengers End Game level hype or Star Wars level hype. I've never seen a game transcend games like this. Incredible. :wow:

Twitter broke a little bit when RDR2 trailer dropped. A game 10 years in the making? Elon’s X won’t stand a chance.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Replying to @RockstarGames
In 1998, Rockstar Games was founded on the idea that video games could come to be as essential to culture as any other form of entertainment, and we hope that we have created games you love in our efforts to be part of that evolution.

We are very excited to let you know that in early December, we will release the first trailer for the next Grand Theft Auto. We look forward to many more years of sharing these experiences with all of you.

Thank you,
Sam Houser
8:00 AM · Nov 8, 2023
Rockstar Games has announced it will finally debut its first highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto 6 trailer in December 2023. https://bit.ly/460k8XH
Rockstar Games has announced it will finally debut its highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto 6 in December 2023.

Revealed in a post on the Rockstar Newswire, the developer confirmed rumours from earlier in November that it would share a first official look at the game next month.

GTA 6 has been rumored ever since the release of Grand Theft Auto 5 just over a decade ago. It was reported on loosely in a 2020 Kotaku report about Rockstar's efforts to alleviate crunch culture at the studio, and was confirmed in a press release back in 2022, with the studio saying that development was "well underway." Later that year, in-development footage of the game was leaked in a massive breach, with authorities eventually arresting a British teenage hacker in conjunction with the incident.

A release window between April 2024 and March 2025 has been speculated since earlier in 2023, when publisher Take-Two Interactive projected massive financial gains in that fiscal year that would be difficult to attain without the boost from the enormously profitable series.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please, for the love of god I hope the controls aren't as HORRIBLE as Red Dead Redemption 2 and let the shooting mechanics feel as smooth as Max Payne 3. GTA V was an absolute disappointment in the gameplay feel department. Like when are we going to have a game that fires on every cylinder? MP3 felt like a joy to control(once you adjusted the aiming deadzone.)

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
I knew this shyt prob coming next year :ehh:

Might have to cop that 5 or Xbox series now :ehh: