GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This almost feels like an elaborate Rockstar guerrilla compaign.

Like, crypto, hacking and ransom having something to do with core features in this game and this is a marketing project by Rockstar.
Might as well address it in the game :scheme:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

FdBUD3AWIAEnbKY

Honestly this is a win for Rockstar in the fact that now it’s confirmed that they are actually working on GTA 6 and it’s not just speculation

Daps
I say 2025. This is gonna be a big game with a lot of systems tied to it. This looks good for an early alpha build but its not gonna be close to what the final looks like.

I say after we get the first trailer its still gonna be a year out
First trailer was supposed to drop in October.
May drop earlier because of this shyt.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
At this rate we won’t get RDR 3 until 2028

:mindblown:

They could’ve at least just upgraded RDR 2 to 4k/60 fps how much resources does that take??

Have a staff for RDR 2 and have another staff for GTA VI it ain’t like these cheap fukks don’t have mad money :pacspit:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
A 16 year old? :mjlol:

Are you up on how often hacks are, and how often they get away with it?

17 year old Hungarian kids are holding up our biggest corporations and hospitals every day dog. And they get paid and get away with it. There are people whose entire jobs is just negotiating with hackers to make sure data doesn't get lost and checks get cut because the data is way more important.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No delays. :banderas:

Not gonna lie I’m kinda good on this game now. :ehh: Not that I’m not hyped because I’m hella excited but this game has been the biggest open secret in gaming for the last 5-6 years or so. I just wanted Cockstar to drop a logo or at least acknowledge its existence. But now we’ve got tons of gameplay footage and know for a fact that we’re going back to Vice City so I’m good now. :hubie:

Plenty of great games are dropping in the next year to hold me over until this drops so I hope they take their time with this. Hate that it had to happen like this but sometimes the community has to take things into their own hands. Let’s just consider this karma for milking GTA V and dropping that trash Trilogy Edition and we can shake hands and move on. :ehh: