GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What a moron.

This gonna be them Rockstar gonna ruin this hacker's life permanently.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Lucia got a phatty...:whoo:

It also looks like they finally doing away with the your whole armory being pulled out you ass ...Assuming they are finally using the trunk of your personal vehicle to store your weapons kind of like RDR2 with the horse...Anything you carry on you is visible...

Other than that, everything else was expected...Who didn't know it was going to be VC?:comeon:

I was hoping for a SA city too but it sounds like it got cut...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Assuming they are finally using the trunk of your personal vehicle to store your weapons kind of like RDR2 with the horse

Apparently they aren't going that far (I'm sure they heard the complain RDR2 was "too realistic.")

There's still a weapon wheel, but, you can switch faster with the weapons you have "on" you

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Apparently they aren't going that far (I'm sure they heard the complain RDR2 was "too realistic.")

There's still a weapon wheel, but, you can switch faster with the weapons you have "on" you
They are visually showing the weapons not equipped mounted on the character...There was a vid showing an assault rifle on one of the characters back while they were using a handgun...Pulling bazookas out your ass is to GTA what "the box" is to MGS...Its corny but a staple of the franchise...So maybe you're right and the only change is they show the last weapon you used mounted on you but can still pull a bazooka out your ass from the weapon wheel...

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Lucia got a phatty...:whoo:

It also looks like they finally doing away with the your whole armory being pulled out you ass ...Assuming they are finally using the trunk of your personal vehicle to store your weapons kind of like RDR2 with the horse...Anything you carry on you is visible...

Other than that, everything else was expected...Who didn't know it was going to be VC?:comeon:

I was hoping for a SA city too but it sounds like it got cut...

I have a theory about that:
The South American theory leak came about because of recruiting Rockstar was doing for game design right?

If you remember, there were two leaks of information that were supposedly about 6 around the same time. The Vice City leak, and this South American country that has ties to the cartels.

I'm pretty sure the "South American country" was just the Cayo Perico heist. If you re-read that stuff through that lense it seems pretty clear imo.

The one big bit of info back then I haven't seen confirmed yet was passge of time. People were being recruited to design city/car elements and how they would look decades in the future.

At the time people thought that meant a narrative passge of time throughout the whole game. But with all these leaks I'm guessing it's probably just an 80s vice city flashback level like the RDR islands/mexico or North Yankton.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this rate we won’t get RDR 3 until 2028

:mindblown:

They could’ve at least just upgraded RDR 2 to 4k/60 fps how much resources does that take??

Have a staff for RDR 2 and have another staff for GTA VI it ain’t like these cheap fukks don’t have mad money :pacspit:
I don't think you realize how big these teams already are.