GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Still day one but I will be disappointed if this is how it looks. This long of a wait and this looks like a dlc

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These GTA 6 leaks got me like

dd1ad563b53ac502c0fcc1fdbd6aa09e_w200.gif

I don't want to press play but the urge is too strong :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as I said in the other thread gameplay pretty much looks the same as V…the graphics are so realistic tho and this ain’t even close to being finished :ohhh:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Rockstar really are a mess these days.

Looking at this footage and it dawns on you how little meat is left on the bone of this series. Brehs been going into mental breakdowns for years waiting on a new GTA game when it's just the same old shyt.
All this is likely pre-Alpha, demo before the demo shyt. But yeah, there needs to be some "arcadey" feel with these games, there's just no way around it

Otherwise the series is a rough grind to play through, which it has been since IV, which they're aware of and they're more than happy to help you buy your way through it, which is why the formula won't change even if it is beyond stale

Look how excited these people are off just physics tests and getting to play as a PALG. Rockstar could sell a $70 demo of the game which is just me taking shyt after a burrito bowl and these nikkas would do their best to squint and analyze if I had black or pinto beans and how it ties into Vice City, then line up and pay for the full game. Them 3 letters are selling no matter what just let em have their fun breh

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hope these UK dudes come back. Their videos leading up to the release of GTA V made the anticipation fun, friends.

Their last video