GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
They got chars talking about life invader in that shyt. It’s real.

but I ain’t gon hold you……i ain’t too impressed after 9 years that shyt honestly looks like a GTA a online mod like what tee grizzly and them be on. I hope this is some 2016 shyt a nikka found on his Samsung Galaxy S3 between that and the Ice Spicee supporting character idk mane. bytch look bloated and dude look like a meth addict.

Looks like a breh at the timestamp.
Really hoping he's a third character.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully the thing about combining SP with online turns out to be false.

I think different time periods would be cool and can actually see them doing that. I however would hate to see them set the game entirely in the present day.

Hopefully the game has a darker, gritty and more serious tone. GTA V had too much parody and slapstick humour.
Trevor was a cacs dream character no doubt with all his gay fratboy/teabag his drunk friend humor

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Youtubers & game podcast about to do numbers this week. Hour long deep dives on the leaks and shyt, I bet.
Wait this shyt legit?
danielbryanwhc1_crop_north.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Calling it now. Years from now, we're going to be playing the final, polished version of this mission. And we're going to immediately hit the Leonardo DiCaprio pointing meme.

Sidenote: I feel like R* will make the main story able to be completed entirely through online co-op. They might blur the lines between GTA online, and the single player a bit.

Imagine pulling off a main story heist, using online co-op, in 2 completely different locations, at the same damn time. And each heist have it's own set of choices, and problems. That will affect the outcome of the other player's story, as well as your own.

shyt would be dope if your partner catch a body on a robbery and that gives you a warrant that follows you around so you have to be extr vigilant around cops..you automatically get a 3star level if cops see you because of warrant.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Rockstar really are a mess these days.

Looking at this footage and it dawns on you how little meat is left on the bone of this series. Brehs been going into mental breakdowns for years waiting on a new GTA game when it's just the same old shyt.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
sick of this soulless modern day era shyt, give me gta in the past or gtfo