GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
photo-2024-09-07-23-05-07.jpg
Rockstar don’t like paying their voice actors. That’s the main reason why you don’t see the older main characters appear as cameos in the new games.

TDT

All Star
Daps
Rockstar don’t like paying their voice actors. That’s the main reason why you don’t see the older main characters appear as cameos in the new games.
Could also be another reason why Steven Ogg disassociating himself from Trevor..

rabbid

Superstar
Daps

it's a cole world... prob used a fake company name for the request. StarRicks Games out in Sweden wants to buy your song for infinite plays. That's on you at that point. Everybody can't get the chicken and shrimp deal sometimes you gotta take the broccoli and beef. I'd be happy to just be a part of history and try and promote my song on 95.8 The Rizz or whatever I get. but if you're already rich obv its a slight.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
it's a cole world... prob used a fake company name for the request. StarRicks Games out in Sweden wants to buy your song for infinite plays. That's on you at that point. Everybody can't get the chicken and shrimp deal sometimes you gotta take the broccoli and beef. I'd be happy to just be a part of history and try and promote my song on 95.8 The Rizz or whatever I get. but if you're already rich obv its a slight.

They offered the whole band that.
The band, their label, the producer all probably getting a cut.
$7500 ain't it.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Rumors are swirling that this is getting delayed until 2026.:beli:

this hasn't been substantiated by any reputable source.

furthermore, rockstar essentially promised the shareholders specific revenue numbers in late 2025 on their earnings call, which means, the game is likely dropping at that time.