GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I sinned brehs. I did not believe in this game. I didn't believe they could do it again.

*Strips naked*

Throw rocks on me brehs; from pebbles to boulders. Throw rocks upon my flesh in the name of Rockstar. I was a heretic in my beliefs. I said it wouldn't be day 1, but it shall be day 1. As is every GTA.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I wonder how they’re gonna do the music…I’m sure there won’t be radio stations..will it be all playlists? Can you upload your own playlists?

Gotta have a new Florida station with Kodak, luh tyler wizzhavin, etc

And an old Florida list with Luke, trick daddy, jam pony express :banderas: ; juke music, ballgreezy

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
My relationship with GTA is a bit rocky especially lately but it's still a valuable, irreplaceable relationship. I'm going to love this game at launch, but hopefully it's not going to be another situation where online takes over again. Time will tell.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I sinned brehs. I did not believe in this game. I didn't believe they could do it again.

*Strips naked*

Throw rocks on me brehs; from pebbles to boulders. Throw rocks upon my flesh in the name of Rockstar. I was a heretic in my beliefs. I said it wouldn't be day 1, but it shall be day 1. As is every GTA.

:ufdup: we told you...

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
20 years and 3 generations of progress.

dancing-vice-city.gif

SiLNv.png

gtavc-gta-vice-city.gif

JIdWj5J.gif

Screenshot-2023-12-04-at-10-43-23-PM.png

xaES4Xi.gif

gta-san-andreas.gif

Dec-04-2023-23-06-40.gif

"Graphics dont matter"
i just saw a nintendo fan fall to their knees in best buy

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
20 years and 3 generations of progress.

"Graphics dont matter"
Graphics are not the be all end all. Y'all have got to stop with this notion. Enough money can make anything look good.

Madden games look great, people still call them stale.
COD looks amazing and people still call them stale.
Assassin's Creed...

Hell, go back to Watchdogs and people praised the graphics but when they got the game, yeah the graphics weren't there but the characters and story was dry and boring.

Every time something comes out, people always want to talk about how shiny the toy is. But that wears off. Gameplay is what matters.

Daps
I wonder how they’re gonna do the music…I’m sure there won’t be radio stations..will it be all playlists? Can you upload your own playlists?

Gotta have a new Florida station with Kodak, luh tyler wizzhavin, etc

And an old Florida list with Luke, trick daddy, jam pony express :banderas: ; juke music, ballgreezy
who i smoke as the news reports about shootout the day after :mjlol: