GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
The GTA mapping community is nuts.

This was the concept map they put out in 2012 by just analyzing the trailers.
9355565220_3f6cb7bc3e_o.jpg

So knowing these guys that concept map might be legit which is madness.:dead:
Dont underestimate the power of nerds coming together :wow:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:I think Rockstar is going to use this romance system. That was in the big leak months back. To determine your ending just like how RDR2’s honor system did. Remember RDR2 had 4 endings and this is the leaked system.
sddefault.jpg

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Social media seems to play a big part of the story.
I was noticing that and thought that more than one instance of this being depicted in the trailer was strange

maybe they might be saying that each NPC has a real life of their own and you can actually follow them on their accounts or something

wouldn’t be farfetched for AI to be incorporated into the NPCs

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think this is in-game or rendered cut scene

Rendered cut scene. Remember the gta 5 trailer with a few of the rendered cut scenes not being in the final. Doubt that the final product will be the same way we see the trailer.

And to keep it a buck. It took 2 years for gta 5 to come out from the first trailer

Last edited:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Just saw the trailer again. I think (in-game) social media is gonna play a critical part in this. Two small time criminal lovebirds (the protagonists) hit a couple of big licks and eventually become celebrity-adjacent influencers. They gain a huge following, make alot of money, meet the right people, then one of them get jealous, (or bribed) and try to kill each other.

It ends with us choosing sides again, and deciding their fate

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
They Nailed black Miami then

I seen nikkas looking like Kodak too.
This game was developed when dudes like Kodak, Lil Wayne, Gucci and Keef were taking off :mjpls:

Hopefully they update it before release. You have to remember that GTA 5's trailer was reskinned and graphics updated after release to