GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They done did it again :banderas:

I ain't had this feeling in a long ass time... I mean, I seriously hope i don't die before this shyt drop. I gotta manage my health more serious now. Bouta start going to the gym, hit that keto diet, start taking supplements. Gonna be taking low risk low speed transportation. I gotta stay alive for this one.

Let's get it brehs, we in this for the long run. 2025 :ahh: ... :to:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Theres a rumor going around that gta 6 is gonna be released on the ps5 pro. Thats a whole upgrade from the og ps5. They better not release that shyt on only the ps5 pro. We have a whole year to wait and the ps5 pro is supposed to be out before gta 6 drops.

It's going to release on PS5, & Series X & S, a "Pro" PS5 won't be required, but I'm sure will get the better perfomance.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
shyt finna be $80 minimum :dead:

I say $100 or more.. In this trend following social media driven climate we're in now people who don't even have a clue what GTA is will still line up to buy it just to be a part of what's poppin.. not to mention us true die hard fans of the game whove been waiting desperately and are willing to pay $300 for it

Mfs will be lined up around the block and county line everywhere to cop this. Reserve orders will be backed up for weeks if not months.

It's the highest grossing media content in history I say again there's no way Rockstar doesn't have a plan in place to obliterate all previous held profit records.

This is gonna be something

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I’ve been waiting for something “real next gen” to wow me for PS5. GTA VI has done it (again). This shyt looks like what CDPR promised with Cyberpunk. Only we know R* is going to deliver. This is what you get when you’re one of (if not) the best in the industry. And you take your time. Gotta change my wallpaper to GTA VI now in anticipation.

I’m assuming Lucia gets locked up at the beginning of the game. One idea I think would be cool is to be able to play the jail section for a bit…Look it’s gonna be a lot of fan fiction in this thread from me until it releases.

EDIT: For anyone thinking about getting into content creation. This would probably be a great time to get a head start in the whole GTA V role playing thing before VI comes. Also, get ready to preorder that PS5 Pro now. Shyt is going to be hard to find if you don’t. Everyone’s going to want to play it the definitive way.

Last edited:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I’ve been waiting for something “real next gen” to wow me for PS5. GTA VI has done it (again). This shyt looks like what CDPR promised with Cyberpunk. Only we know R* is going to deliver. Gotta change my wallpaper to GTA VI now in anticipation.

I’m assuming Lucia gets locked up at the beginning of the game. One idea I think would be cool is to be able to play the jail section for a bit…Look it’s gonna be a lot of fan fiction in this thread from me until it releases.
Starfield been keeping a nikka fed good Gonna keep it as wallpaper up for another 6 months before i make the transition to GTA 6 :wow:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
it was at 100k views after an hour when I finally saw it. thats a wild jump. just double checked and you right, the hype for this is bigger than any game ever.

Breh...this is the biggest entertainment anything ever...movie, show, game, album...everything

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
hmm-i-felt-that-v0-xc8kr7wphd4c1.png

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I fw GTA don't get me wrong, and I really love the RDR series but I can't wait for all these losers who want to live their life in the game write some flaming ass reviews when they cant do everything from manage a minigolfing spot to being an award winning chef in this game.

It's really a mystery to me what made these ppl think that type of game was coming from rockstar. Go play second life like its 2009

bad bytches twerking on the 70mph bugatti >>>> realism
:banderas: