hmm-i-felt-that-v0-xc8kr7wphd4c1.png
Wench Theft Auto

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
In like 2015 some leak said Ryan gosling and his wife would voice the main characters. That didn't happen clearly but I think its funny the characters are white man/hispanic woman, seems like at one point that leak was true or at least influenced by them
To further this they both starred in the 2013 film The Place Beyond the Pines which is fantastic and probably what inspired these characters/that leak

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Real talk, this is one of the few things in today's world that surprises with a smile and these leakers are trying to ruin one of the few things that everyone is excited about. I know, I know, I sound like a bytch. But I honestly would have preferred waiting till tomorrow. That feeling of hype that everyone is feeling with you. Especially in entertainment, shyt doesn't go away anymore. Marvel doesn't go away, Star Wars doesn't go away. It's constant and it makes it hard as shyt to give a fukk about anything big. Moments like the release of Ep 7, or The Dark Knight, or some shyt. Events like that. Those moments are few and far between in such an interconnected world today. So we wait for the new GTA trailer for ten years and it's an event and the event is squashed because some fakkit that wants to leak shyt. fukk who leaked the trailer and let Rockstar cook i swear to fukk.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Incredible. Ridiculous wait since the last one though. Need wolverine first