GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
He gon find out the hard way, especially if he fukkin with a bytch 35+...

Been in Jamaica for over 2 now, all them murikkkan and Euro hoes that come here on "girl trips" are all tricking for dikk...

These boys living in a cloud of ignorance :mjlol:

:snoop:

what da hell y’all talking bout - im talking bout the game
….. is it me ….. I’m i the one bugging out …..
do y’all really think this leak is true & Rockstar gonna replace this with men

GirlsGirls-GTAV.jpg

:dame:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps

GirlsGirls-GTAV.jpg

I saw some of the leaked videos, from about a year ago.

They do have at least one Strip Club with Female Dancers in it.

They probably will keep the Female prostitutes but...
also add Male ones.
:huhldup:

There is this trend in all media to put "LGBTQ" related content wherever they can.

Even Cyberpunk has Male "JoyToys"

If Rockstar completely REPLACES, the Female "Sexworkers" with Male ones.

A LOT of people won't fukk with the game.

I hope they are smarter than that.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
If Rockstar completely REPLACES, the Female "Sexworkers" with Male ones.

A LOT of people won't fukk with the game.

What are y'all even talking about in here lol. They're not doing that. Hell, they already downplayed prostitutes from IV to V. They'll definitely be there though.

I could see them doing male prostitutes too after CP2077 but who is actually using prostitutes in GTA V like that?

I wouldn't even be surprised if they're pushed even further back since the two protagonists are supposedly in a relationship and this is a Bonnie and Clyde type of situation and you can now carry health packs/armors it seems.

I think the only time I used prostitutes in V was to hear what Michael's psychologist would say since he comments on how he behaviors in the free world

Definitely been to the strip club for the virtual titties and ass as Franklin after cashing out though. Felt fitting lmao

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
What are y'all even talking about in here lol. They're not doing that. Hell, they already downplayed prostitutes from IV to V. They'll definitely be there though.

I could see them doing male prostitutes too after CP but who is actually using prostitutes in GTA V like that?

I wouldn't even be surprised if they're pushed even further back since the two protagonists are supposedly in a relationship and this is a Bonnie and Clyde type of situation and you can now carry health packs/armors it seems.

You're probably right.

:manny:

I was just pointing out to Breh, that there were at least Female Strippers (From the Leaked Videos).

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
You're probably right.

:manny:

I was just pointing out to Breh, that there were at least Female Strippers (From the Leaked Videos).

And the strip clubs looked way more diverse and popping. Even with them supposedly cleaning stuff up (guessing maybe trans shyt) but I can see them keeping the faggio scooter and shyt.

And it's Miami so yk they gotta go hard with the women. I think the leaks pointed towards a somehow Musk figure but I'm curious if they incorporate onlyfans.

fukk around and see Michael's daughter on there lmao

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
GTA6 takes place years after 5 which takes place in 2013. We last saw Franklin in 2021 in GTA online. After the events of 5 Franklin runs a record company and has a wife/kids. Trevor has gone Hollywood and became a lifestyle guru. And Mike became a movie producer.
As someone that hasn't played V since PS3 this is a shocker to me. Are the cutscenes on YouTube?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

GirlsGirls-GTAV.jpg

I was just responding to dude post...

To answer your question, nah that shyt ain't happening, they probably going to remove the hoes and getting head in the whip, like they removed trehs from V...

This is def going to be the softest corniest GTA of all time though. anytime you hear "modern audience" its never a good thing...

We already know the story is going to be some Bonnie and Clyde romcom bullshyt...

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

GirlsGirls-GTAV.jpg

Lucia gonna be able to "press Square, Circle, or Triangle" at the Magic Mike show :mjlit: