GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Latina stocks going up to the moon tomorrow.:wow: About to call my Dominicana and tell her to bring her ass back over to the states.:lupe:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I can't remember but can't any one of the 3 main protagonist die at the end of gta 5? What is the true ending? Who would be alive in 6

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
There will be female gamers who play this game that will do this why you so triggered about this for?!?:dwillhuh:

for the record, I was only joking about you playing Lucia driving around picking up you know what …. we all good

but on the serious note you bring up female gamers - the question is what is the percentage of them towards males ? i just don’t think Rockstar & especially Take Two : whom you only hear is this money hungry cutthroat company will NOT go the so-called woke route and fukk up everything they built from this series. It’s too much evidence that proves pandering to a small tiny group can pretty much destroy one’s company i.e. the new Marvel movie with the three female superheroes or better yet Budweiser using a treh in their commercials

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
for the record, I was only joking about you playing Lucia driving around picking up you know what …. we all good

but on the serious note you bring up female gamers - the question is what is the percentage of them towards males ? i just don’t think Rockstar & especially Take Two : whom you only hear is this money hungry cutthroat company will NOT go the so-called woke route and fukk up everything they built from this series. It’s too much evidence that proves pandering to a small tiny group can pretty much destroy one’s company i.e. the new Marvel movie with the three female superheroes or better yet Budweiser using a treh in their commercials

We gonna see if this game gonna sink the company or not :manny:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Imma let you know that the marvels didn't ruin marvel (it's been a downwards spiral) and I don't think Budweiser is ruined because of kidd rock shooting cans.

TT is wholly dependent on Rockstar. Not the other way around and whatever Rockstar wants to do will fly. There is literally nothing in their games that indicate them suddenly going "woke" whatever that means.

It's literally a series of game titled after crime. Them throwing a female protagonist doesn't mean it's going woke. Sadie Addler or whatever was one of the hardest nikkas in RDR2 and it was just her being a fire ass, willing to fight and die woman.