GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i-want-you-to-get-the-word-out-there-that-we-back-up-the-wire.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Sayonara Salvatore is better than the vast majority of SA missions and is the best mission R* ever designed. SA is when the missions started to become linear and the story writing got nonsensical. GTAIII has better sense of place, better villains (Catalina), better world building, better mission design (Salvatore, Waka Gashira Wipeout, assassination missions), higher difficulty curve, open ended missions. Mute character works to the games benefit by making the game about the world and cast of Liberty over some boring ass main character.

SA has more to do and it's a classic for its world and exploration but I put III and VC over it.

:mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Gta3 had the best missions and storyline gtasa had the best map and open world, vice had the best music and vibe. In fact you could make the argument that the music in vc made the game.

GTA IV is the woat out of the entire series. Game was straight cheeks. I was in shock how much regression there was from gtasa to gta iv.

The map was very small, side activities was complete shyt(no planes and flight school, no gym, no girlfriends, no firefighters and taxis missions, clothes were blah ect ) driving was complete shyt, music was complete shyt.

Anybody saying this was best out of the entire series or even better than V need to put down the fukking crack pipe.

The crazy thing is … it got the highest rating out of all of them

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
But taking a day off from work for a trailer tho?!!?:laff::heh: cmon breh...
Got to watch the 30 to 45 minutes EVERYTHING YOU MISSED IN THE GTA 6 TRAILER and GTA 7 LEAKED IN GTA6 TRAILER youtube videos that will hit 5 seconds after the trailer is over :youngsabo:

SUPER MARIO AND M BISON CONFIRMED IN GTA 6 !!!:youngsabo: