GTA V: THE MOST PERFECT WEEKEND IN ENTERTAINMENT OF ALL TIME

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Son you can't get bored with a GTA game. I swear I played San Andreas damn near every day and that was OFFLINE. You must not realize how much fun it is just simply causing havoc in the skreetz alone. Combine that with all the new shyt we know and DON'T KNOW about and this shyt is a time sinker. Online just is even crazier. This game will last years.
I think you think I'm exaggerating when I say 2 weeks straight. Like no school/no work type of 2 weeks straight. Depriving yourself of sleep until you physically can't keep your eyes open type of 2 weeks straight. People can and some probably will put about 200 hours in this game in the 2 weeks before GTA online drops, and if you know binge playing like me, you'll get bored after saturating yourself that much in the game in such a short amount of time. I binged on San Andreas & stopped playing for 6 months because I literally played all day every day.

Rockstar knows this shyt, they're making a game for the fiends :wow:

Once online hits the fiends will get excited again, and some time away from the story will make them want to go back & it's an endless cycle :wow:

GTA V is the perfect formula for an addicting game

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I will not be getting drunk but i will have a drink with friends, friend. The beverage is made from seahorse and rise. Still, we shouldnt become drunk because.

Galatians 5:21
Envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

:wow:

:banderas:

:blessed:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:why:

fukk dat got to do wit anything nikka? :ufdup:

We must abstain from consuming substances harmful to our body, friend. It's so demonic. Livers and kidneys are meant to be pure as the chosen one from Bethlehem. Do not partake in alcoholic festivities, friend. :ufdup:

I don't have my Xbox with me:sadcam:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
What's the status of the Coli vs BCF shyt? @thaKEAF @Shugg Ross

Instead of beefin.... (it's 65 vs 36 for crying out loud). Maybe make BCF the "Dark Hand" of the Coli crew? :patrice:

Lots of nikkaz in both, so we need some direction on this shyt. AS a whole we can literally be near 100 deep and be the strongest crew on the internet. I've been peepin other boards and I'm gonna get the word out that The Coli/BCF is about to run shyt online. I'm hittin up IGN, Gaf, Gamespot, all these fukkin sites. They will respect or get dealt wit.

You saing BCF is the NWO Wolfpac? :leon:

But yeah, we do need to be organized on one squad if we're gonna do this properly. :birdman: No half-steppin. We want it all, brand new socks and draws.