GTA V: THE MOST PERFECT WEEKEND IN ENTERTAINMENT OF ALL TIME

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
U ain't join the official Coli crew on Rockstar's Social Club?

I'm down for whatever....I might just go on a mission to the most prestigious neigborhoods near Vinewood, with Franklin...grotesquely and brutally wiping out Cacs my first 12 hours of gameplay :banderas: just cuz

Who wit me :blessed:

We can make our own version of "The Purge" just hunting down random Cacs in rich neighborhoods :banderas:

I'm down breh:ohlawd:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I barely play video games anymore other than Madden (which I didn't buy this year because I'm getting a Ps4) but this thread is so real....

For the First time in my life I'm kinda Sad I have to DJ the whole weekend (except Sunday).......

Gotta put streams on deck.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
What's the name of the coli crew?:lupe:

I cant find it on the social club:mindblown::to:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
@AVthaPHARAOH with another real nikka thread
3pz7.png

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I got 2 birthday parties and a wedding brehs, I'm gonna be having cold sweats of anticipation the whole time till I can play this. Perfect timing too since I just finished Saints row...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What's the status of the Coli vs BCF shyt? @thaKEAF @Shugg Ross

Instead of beefin.... (it's 65 vs 36 for crying out loud). Maybe make BCF the "Dark Hand" of the Coli crew? :patrice:

Lots of nikkaz in both, so we need some direction on this shyt. AS a whole we can literally be near 100 deep and be the strongest crew on the internet. I've been peepin other boards and I'm gonna get the word out that The Coli/BCF is about to run shyt online. I'm hittin up IGN, Gaf, Gamespot, all these fukkin sites. They will respect or get dealt wit.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

Instead of beefin.... (it's 65 vs 36 for crying out loud). Maybe make BCF the "Dark Hand" of the Coli crew? :patrice:

Lots of nikkaz in both, so we need some direction on this shyt. AS a whole we can literally be near 100 deep and be the strongest crew on the internet. I've been peepin other boards and I'm gonna get the word out that The Coli/BCF is about to run shyt online. I'm hittin up IGN, Gaf, Gamespot, all these fukkin sites. They will respect or get dealt wit.

It really ain't beef it's just a little light fukkery.

The way I see it sometimes we will murk out each other for fun when we're bored of killing other crews. :manny: When it's time to go hard though we'll all crew up against the opps. I'm not sure how many people are in BCF that aren't in The Coli crew but they should join both like you said to up the number.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Wait from the looks of things you can join a crew no matter what console you're on. Someone on the 360 side try joining the link in my sig. If so shyt just got so much realer. :banderas:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

fukk a mufukkin CC nikka, we reppin red nikka. nikkas wanna headbust me cuz I shine, pump that red shyt out they head like heinz if they fukk with mines.
816840_o.gif

Its just inner crew beef, we actually wont be beefing when the game starts, we will be gettin money together...but after a certain undetermined time period, its on

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Thursday: Go to school and come home to play GTA San Andreas

Friday: Head out and take pictures for my photography class

Saturday work from 10 am - 9 pm :manny:

Sunday - same shyt, work.

Monday Study for my map exam and then head out to school

Tuesday - Take my map exam and then head to Gamestop to pick up my copy :blessed:

:banderas: