GTA V made $268.2 in digital net revenue over the past 3 months, we ain't never getting another one

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I mean in real life gamers I know I never heard them talk about playing it online.
nah buddy. i don't even play games like that but my boys do and they always talkin about some GTA online and their little nephews and shyt be on it non stop

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Come on OP, the headline is misleading.

It's 418.2 total for the company based on all their products and 'only' 268.2 from GTA (+any copies of the game sold, which is relatively not many).
Also: 90% of the studio is probably working on RDR2 right now..

GTA VI is coming! I hope.. maybe it'll be for the next-gen (not Xbox X, the real next-gen).

I might have to play GTA IV again (which was somehow more memorable and more fun to play than V, even though some things -like not having to drive 5 minutes to missions and mission variety- was better handled in V)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's 418.2 total for the company based on all their products and 'only' 268.2 from GTA (+any copies of the game sold, which is relatively not many).

GTA VI is coming! I hope.. maybe it'll be for the next-gen (not Xbox X, the real next-gen).

I might have to play GTA IV again (which was somehow more memorable and more fun to play than V, even though some things -like not having to drive 5 minutes to missions and mission variety- was better handled in V)
:snoop: Fixing the title

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Nah I can't do THAT shyt with a bunch of casuals...and no deaths???? :francis:

Like I said, if you got a dedicated squad of hittaz you could likely grind it out within a week or so at the most.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wouldnt mind a GTA mmo but they seriously need to refine how it's played, cities, graphics, cars, property building overall just refinement of the entire system.

Game looks beautiful on PC... PS4 it looks like shyt

I bought this game for PS3, PS4 and PC :snoop:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Has any media product (outside of the Bible) made more money than this?

World of Warcraft money dwarfs GTA 5 money. By billions.

World of Warcraft has made $2-10 billion a year for 13 years in a row.

$268 million a quarter is still $1 billion a year.. why kill off a $1 billion a year cash cow on auto pilot that requires almost no maintenance to compete with a newer version of itself ?? :dead:

Last edited:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Don't want one, honestly. GTA's pinnacle was San Andreas and been falling out ever since.

I saw the bullshyt they were trying to do with RDR online and GTAV online solidified the shyt for them. They're not about quality no more.

shyt's over for them when RDR drops and you're paying 29.99 for the Golden Bull :camby:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Don't want one, honestly. GTA's pinnacle was San Andreas and been falling out ever since.

I saw the bullshyt they were trying to do with RDR online and GTAV online solidified the shyt for them. They're not about quality no more.

shyt's over for them when RDR drops and you're paying 29.99 for the Golden Bull :camby:
:beli: