GTA V made $268.2 in digital net revenue over the past 3 months, we ain't never getting another one

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I REALLy feel like getting back into this but my heart is not letting me. I still have a ton of cars in my garage but last time I played I tried the Boss expansion and shyt money wise was looking crazy to buy shyt. I was like...:camby:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I REALLy feel like getting back into this but my heart is not letting me. I still have a ton of cars in my garage but last time I played I tried the Boss expansion and shyt money wise was looking crazy to buy shyt. I was like...:camby:
They have Nuke bunkers you can buy now

And if you have millions you can buy a Jet Bike

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
I thought about this yesterday . . . GTA 6 is going to be of megalithic scale to justify following up on all of this profit - but it won't come anytime soon :sadcam:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
See that's what I'm talking about...:scust: shyt is way too out of control with these prices, no matter how many discounts Rockstar gives you shyt is WAY TOO expensive to even start off...

If you have a squad of homies that don't mind spending a week or so grinding the heists, the Criminal Mastermind challenge nets you $10 mil which is more than enough to get you a CEO Office, MC Club and/or a Bunker. All 3 make money for you. MC Club and Bunker make money passively while the Office stuff is things you can do actively. Selling top end cars with 3 of your homies can net you up to $400k a run, selling a full cocaine farmhouse can net you $420k, selling a full bunker can net you over 1 mil.

Making money isn't difficult in GTA, its just a matter of consistency, grinding and hoping your lobby isn't full of dikkheads that blow your shyt up during a run.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you have a squad of homies that don't mind spending a week or so grinding the heists, the Criminal Mastermind challenge nets you $10 mil which is more than enough to get you a CEO Office, MC Club and/or a Bunker. All 3 make money for you. MC Club and Bunker make money passively while the Office stuff is things you can do actively. Selling top end cars with 3 of your homies can net you up to $400k a run, selling a full cocaine farmhouse can net you $420k, selling a full bunker can net you over 1 mil.

Making money isn't difficult in GTA, its just a matter of consistency, grinding and hoping your lobby isn't full of dikkheads that blow your shyt up during a run.

what is the criminal mastermind challenge??? :jbhmm:

thats the probl;em I was doing one of the boss mission dudes kept fukking me up near the end of it... :stopitslime:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
what is the criminal mastermind challenge??? :jbhmm:

thats the probl;em I was doing one of the boss mission dudes kept fukking me up near the end of it... :stopitslime:

Do all the heists in order with the same group of people on hard. No deaths I believe.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
See that's what I'm talking about...:scust: shyt is way too out of control with these prices, no matter how many discounts Rockstar gives you shyt is WAY TOO expensive to even start off...
Just buy the bunker you can make a million in a day