GTA V is Brainwashing Scum

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
:heh:

We can drink at 18 in the UK. :win:

Drink before you're mentally mature enough to handle the damage liquor does to your brain, brehs

Now I know why your threads are usually so incredibly corny.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Drink before you're mentally mature enough to handle the damage liquor does to your brain, brehs

Now I know why your threads are usually so incredibly corny.

Drinking starts at a young age in the UK. Normally around 13-14. :heh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
This game is definitely for adults and will probably get that San Andreas treatment around Christmas time when more kids get their hands on it. If you buy this for your kids you are a terrible parent.

It's amazing to me that GTA as a series has been on some LEGENDARY status shyt since GTA III with tons of controversy following the series.

It's like Pac Man or Mario was. Everybody knows what this game's about. Everybody.

and you STILL got parents who are dumb enough to say they had no idea what kind of game it was when they bought it for little Eric Jr.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
bellyflop.gif

:banderas:

I was going to let this game slide, but I think @yomoms just sold me on this just to see :ufdup:Did you finish that book? I ordered it at Chapters today. I just got a job :blessed:(actually 3) time to :eat:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
My main point is what is wrong with society today when young adults find this game amusing, where is the fun in stealing cars, killing prostitutes, killing people and other violent crap?

I think these types of aggressive games destroys the soul and personality of the person, they are not good for society, Rockstar games the company who made the game don't care, they only care about making millions.

GTA 5 will make a fortune out of idiots who rush out to buy the crap, i really feel sorry for the young sheeple of today if that's all they have to look forward to, i think the world is going nuts, God help us!

Even though I know you not serious I agree with this post. I copped GTA 5 off gp and it's a well made game but the GTA series has always rubbed me the wrong way pause for these exact reasons.

Why do I have to hear "nikka nikka nikka nikka" every 10 seconds in a video game?

If you're black and don't like when white people use the N word then you can't defend this kind of garbage in GTA.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Even though I know you not serious I agree with this post. I copped GTA 5 off gp and it's a well made game but the GTA series has always rubbed me the wrong way pause for these exact reasons.

Why do I have to hear "nikka nikka nikka nikka" every 10 seconds in a video game?

If you're black and don't like when white people use the N word then you can't defend this kind of garbage in GTA.
The Black characters are the most redeeming ones, despite their foul language.

I find that this game goes hardest on white people, though. I mean, I just ran into this mission:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Black characters are the most redeeming ones, despite their foul language.

I find that this game goes hardest on white people, though. I mean, I just ran into this mission:

White people portray themselves in all different types of roles, so it doesn't matter if this game goes "hard" @ white people.

Black people are almost always portrayed in media as thugs/gangsters/criminals/uneducated etc...and people rightly speak out against it, but for some reason when it comes packaged in a video game that people fukk with, it's all of a sudden okay. Doesn't make sense.