Reppin
NULL
iyrRGbQ0oeVQO.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My main point is what is wrong with society today when young adults find this game amusing, where is the fun in stealing cars, killing prostitutes, killing people and other violent crap?

I think these types of aggressive games destroys the soul and personality of the person, they are not good for society, Rockstar games the company who made the game don't care, they only care about making millions.

GTA 5 will make a fortune out of idiots who rush out to buy the crap, i really feel sorry for the young sheeple of today if that's all they have to look forward to, i think the world is going nuts, God help us!

troll.gif

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
This game is definitely for adults and will probably get that San Andreas treatment around Christmas time when more kids get their hands on it. If you buy this for your kids you are a terrible parent.

Luckily for me I'm 20 so I can do what I want besides drink :blessed:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
damn this shyt look tough:wow: i wanna cop, but i got midterms on the in phys II and DVQ on the 2nd and 4th:sadcam:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
This game is definitely for adults and will probably get that San Andreas treatment around Christmas time when more kids get their hands on it. If you buy this for your kids you are a terrible parent.

Luckily for me I'm 20 so I can do what I want besides drink :blessed:

:heh:

We can drink at 18 in the UK. :win: