GTA V - Franklin getting online story DLC

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukk a whole lot of muthafukkas up while talking trash…I would take on crews by myself and piss them off…so when they couldn’t outplay me they’d ban together and report me/vote me out…so I was punished quicker/harsher for blowing up cars and shyt…cars that could launch rockets and shyt mind you…that whole system they have is fukked up…they should just ban you for a few days whenever you get a violation but instead they double it each time
:mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

this is great and all. they did FINALLY somewhat expand the map with the cayo perico heist. if they would simply expand the map more and improve the gameplay, maybe they'd be onto something. I mean they are already gouging folks with all the microtransactions, so they still will make their bread.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I have millions of dollars in that game from a car duplication glitch back in the day :heh: I wonder if it's still there
I'm still eating off that too lmao :russ:. And yea, they fixed the glitch but left any acquired money intact.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Rockstar fukking sucks :pachaha:

the ONLY satisfaction I have is I have NEVER spent a penny on shark cards. lately, I've only been signing on every so often to collect my free money on there.

IhCHvDj.jpg

X3vW4Vx.jpg

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Nobody wants single player DLC besides people that dont play the game... because yall dont realize you can play it in a solo lobby

Anti social asses

nikka, nobody ask for this shyt. Everyone wants single player DLC or VI. Rockstar keep releasing these half ass Online DLC’s because people like you keep accepting them.