GTA V for XBOX 360 (NEW INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You Can Use The Systems Hard Drive Or An External Hard Drive, Are You Guys That Dense Or Just Being Petty?

Flash Drives Are Only Being Mentioned Cuz Their Small Cheap And Convenient
I'm not dense. I'm just wondering why flash drives are even mentioned when the console has a HDD, or at least most people have them. Why was this thread made again? Since everything is fine with the game install on 360

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not dense. I'm just wondering why flash drives are even mentioned when the console has a HDD, or at least most people have them. Why was this thread made again? Since everything is fine with the game install on 360

Cuz Rockstar But Out A Tweet Yesterday About Installing The Game For The 360 That Confused People And Now People Are Acting Like This Is Brain Surgery

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I don't get it,been playing using disc,so you saying don't install cuz of issues and use flashdrive or keep using disc? Or is the disc causing issues? :what:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Flash drives? Really? :what:

So if you go that route you have to plug in that every time you want to play the game? Did anybody with both a PS3 and a 360 honestly buy it for 360 instead?

I don't buy multiplat games for the triple unless its on sale or the La noire situation where it was multi disc and lead platform on PS3. If you had to flip discs for GTAV on the 360 it would've been an instant cop on the PS3.

As far as plugging in the flash drive every time:dahell: you just leave it in, unless you one of them people with a gang of shyt needing USB ports.

Turns out you get worse performance when the mandatory install and the optional disk install are streaming from the same source.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't buy multiplat games for the triple unless its on sale or the La noire situation where it was multi disc and lead platform on PS3. If you had to flip discs for GTAV on the 360 it would've been an instant cop on the PS3.

As far as plugging in the flash drive every time:dahell: you just leave it in, unless you one of them people with a gang of shyt needing USB ports.

Turns out you get worse performance when the mandatory install and the optional disk install are streaming from the same source.
I don't buy any multiplats for 360 because I know that I'm not always going to have Xbox Live and I wouldn't be able to play online without that. I know the online features will be accessible for me on PS3.