GTA V for XBOX 360 (NEW INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS)

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LUCKILY I FOUND THIS THE MOMENT I INSTALLED THAT GAME DISK ON MY HARD DRIVE. I HAD TO DELETE IT.

they are saying, install the "install" disc onto your hard drive. now the normal disc thats supposed stay in your xbox anytime you turn on gta5. instead of installing that disc on your hard drive too. go get a fast USB flash drive (16 GB's or more). then install the regular game disc onto the USB drive.
you may still have to leave the disc in the system. but it wont have to spin the entire game
this will increase the Graphics and stop any issues that some people have run into with freezing after certain missions.

click the link, and watch the 1 min video. some of yall already have heard. others have not. pass it on. i will say this. the playstanleys won this time i cant even lie.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/17/gta-5-xbox-360-installation-issue-solved-with-usb-drive

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
LUCKILY I FOUND THIS THE MOMENT I INSTALLED THAT GAME DISK ON MY HARD DRIVE. I HAD TO DELETE IT.

they are saying, install the "install" disc onto your hard drive. now the normal disc thats supposed stay in your xbox anytime you turn on gta5. instead of installing that disc on your hard drive too. go get a fast USB flash drive (16 GB's or more). then install the regular game disc onto the USB drive.
you may still have to leave the disc in the system. but it wont have to spin the entire game
this will increase the Graphics and stop any issues that some people have run into with freezing after certain missions.

click the link, and watch the 1 min video. some of yall already have heard. others have not. pass it on. i will say this. the playstanleys won this time i cant even lie.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/17/gta-5-xbox-360-installation-issue-solved-with-usb-drive
:usure:
The problem is on both systems, PS3 doesn't have a "work around yet"
Both will be fixed via a patch, xbox patches usually come out much faster than PS3 patches

http://gtaforums.com/topic/593881-gta-v-ps3-freezing-please-help/

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps

I'm playing from the disc and the game looks :wow::blessed: and runs perfectly fine, but i'm gonna try this and see's if there's any big difference, though the noise my 360 is making is :smh:.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Damn I went ahead and copped a Kingston 16 gb off Amazon yesterday just cause of this. I can't play games off the disc, I still have bad memories of my first 360's disc reader dying.:to:

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
I actually had thought of this half way through my install yesterday..... I may actually still do this

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Holy shyt you xbots having a hard time with this game huh? :heh:

:dead: these dudes gotta break out the Macgyver survival kit for their shyt to work
Macgyver198.jpg

yo moms

drunk
Daps
As soon as i saw it was coming with 2 Discs for the Xbox and only 1 for the PS3, i preordered the PS3 version...

So the ps3 version is good. Because I think I'm about to buy a ps3 from some guy locally.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
On The PS3 You HAVE TO DL The Entire Game, Theres No Option

On The XBOX You Have The Option To DL The Whole Game To The Console Or Play From The Disc

Not Confusing Information Here