GTA V Fighting Mechanics

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
breh i have gun to, shyt i can go down the street and buy a gun from my homie right now, shyt aint that serious, how many nikkaz they shot with them gunz tho, and why it aint been a uk to rise up in boxing if yall so nice wit hands

yo moms

drunk
Daps
breh i have gun to, shyt i can go down the street and buy a gun from my homie right now, shyt aint that serious, how many nikkaz they shot with them gunz tho, and why it aint been a uk to rise up in boxing if yall so nice wit hands

yeah you could. but you a bytch nikka thats scared to carry. :skip:

your boxing knowledge needs a major reup :skip:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some, not most.

thorough nikkaz throw hands and carry guns

But I see where you coming from , it is alot of cowards that carry guns., only tough when they got a pistol on'em. type of nikkaz to pull out a gun and get it took:russ:

As far the game goes, no complaints from me. I like the mechanics, the knockout punch is :banderas:
naw.. its most. best believe it. dont let a grimey look fool you. these dudes are scared to deal with them hands.

if you're not afraid, why do you prey on the weak? cause its EASY and you dont have to fear a someone cracking you back upside your head or pulling a gun out(most times). most thug nuccas are truthfully fearful when alone without a weapon. they dont have a whole lot to say. the moment they get around a homie or two. or have that glock on em. its all big mouth status and mean mugs.now all aint looking for the extra drama. thats true. but the ones that do. do so hiding behind the help and the guns.

i mean look at it like this, some dude got stabbed and killed at a dodgers vs giants game a couple of weeks ago. up their at giants stadium. fools fighting over nothing. tell me why some fool had to pull the knife out? FEAR.

i have never in my life thought "i need a knife" or "i should pull the strap" in a regular street fight. NEVER even crossed my mind. and i'm not a fighter like that. but i have never been afraid like that either. i figure i aint bothering you, hopefully you wont bother me. if you bother me, i'll do what i can to brush it off and let it slide. cause i would rather not throw hands if not necessary. but if push comes to shove. hands coming out. it is what it is. the reason reg joes like myself even think of pulling the strap or a knife is cause you darn near have to be prepared for these scary thugs that will pull out on you in a heart beat. the moment they losing the fight. they pulling a shady move.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i had a ak 47 when i turned 18 :umad: i would slap the shyt out u tho

im the nikka post about fukk boy, u soft duke

You can't fukk with my hands tho. I'm just an amateur boxer and none if these nikkas can fukk with me in a one on one. You not heard my stories in the locker room? :ufdup:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
its called GRAND THEFT AUTO. :snoop:

the game should be about stealing cars. but the driving mechanics are trash and its too easy to steal a car.

:dahell:

So you telling when the cops chasing you and you wanna switch cars it should take u 5 mins :what:

Please shut up all you do is complain :pacspit:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:dahell:

So you telling when the cops chasing you and you wanna switch cars it should take u 5 mins :what:

Please shut up all you do is complain :pacspit:

Well yeah. Have you ever tried to steal a car?

Apparently on gta v you can just steal a brand new car without any equipment. :snoop:

I'm going to make a thread on this.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Well yeah. Have you ever tried to steal a car?

Apparently on gta v you can just steal a brand new car without any equipment. :snoop:

I'm going to make a thread on this.

Man do you have the game ?

What kind of trollingare you doing :dahell:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Man do you have the game ?

What kind of trollingare you doing :dahell:

Yeah I have the game. :dahell:

Grand Theft Auto games have always failed in the actual grand theft auto part of the game. The gta characters don't even carry a slim jim. They can just magically unlock locked cars with their bare hands. :flabbynsick: