H-Town
gta-v-gifs-mime-punch.gif

:dead:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fighting mechanics wasn't great but it was good. It just got boring real quick. it was to repetitive

but still better than gta 4:manny:
the fighting mechanics are realistic. tell me how well a bunch of non boxers, non mma fighters would fight in a street fight? walk around in circles. push each other, wild swing with strong hand, another wild swing. the occasional kick. another wild punch and a duck or side step to watch out for a heavy hand. thats realistic fighting for non PRO fighters. most people cant fight. and most people are who you running with in GTA. just cause you a thug dont mean you have scraps/squablles. you dont realize most thugs jump in gangs cause of that very fact. most thugs own guns cause of that very fact. they dont have the hands to deal with someone elses better hands.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
the fighting mechanics are realistic. tell me how well a bunch of non boxers, non mma fighters would fight in a street fight? walk around in circles. push each other, wild swing with strong hand, another wild swing. the occasional kick. another wild punch and a duck or side step to watch out for a heavy hand. thats realistic fighting for non PRO fighters. most people cant fight. and most people are who you running with in GTA. just cause you a thug dont mean you have scraps/squablles. you dont realize most thugs jump in gangs cause of that very fact. most thugs own guns cause of that very fact. they dont have the hands to deal with someone elses better hands.

some, not most.

thorough nikkaz throw hands and carry guns

But I see where you coming from , it is alot of cowards that carry guns., only tough when they got a pistol on'em. type of nikkaz to pull out a gun and get it took:russ:

As far the game goes, no complaints from me. I like the mechanics, the knockout punch is :banderas: