Reppin
Hell
GNxGY3a.jpg
That nikka look gay :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know shyt about online play.

Never tried that shyt before.GTA V was the first game I've played to completion since San Andreas.

Once you connect to the net, do all the random people(normally ai) in the game actually become characters controlled by real people?

Y'all have to excuse my ignorance.I don't know a damn thing about how this shyt works

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I don't know shyt about online play.

Never tried that shyt before.GTA V was the first game I've played to completion since San Andreas.

Once you connect to the net, do all the random people(normally ai) in the game actually become characters controlled by real people?

Y'all have to excuse my ignorance.I don't know a damn thing about how this shyt works
Pretty much take the story mode from GTA V and everything in it. Instead of controlling Michael/franklin/Trevor you control your own nikka

& there will be up to 15 other nikkas in the city online with you running around causing fukkery simultaneously

You'll be able to do basically everything you could in story mode (including heists) with some new dope features

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much take the story mode from GTA V and everything in it. Instead of controlling Michael/franklin/Trevor you control your own nikka

& there will be up to 15 other nikkas in the city online with you running around causing fukkery simultaneously

You'll be able to do basically everything you could in story mode (including heists) with some new dope features

So that means I have to find my own Lester:ohhh:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Franklin, Trevor, and Michael will make cameo appearances in GTA Online :ohhh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
have we ever teamed up on that TLOU? :lupe: cuz im a gawd in that shyt but i only ran with @mlk17 @The G.O.D II and @Jax to my knowledge

Nah we never played. I don't think I met anyone from here randomly either. It's shaky when I'm playing with randoms but with some of the dudes I play with because of the teamwork I've experienced perfect games where I had up to 10 downs and executions without dying.