GTA Online NEW impressions

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How much money do u start off with

me and my nikkas gone be a clan of jack boys :lolbron:

:camby: nikka please!!! go back to playing that 2004 3D San Andreas where you can enter Burger Shots, done nothing but shyt on the game, you'll get your nostalgia there.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
:lupe: I've never played the online version of any game. So can you pick 8 allies and 8 adversaries and try to kill each other? Do they show up on the map when they're close, like police/targets do?

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
1 member of the team I was playing with bought a 1 bedroom apartment down in east LS, which was the cheapest and cost around $80,000, and we all had to buzz at his door in order to come up, we walked about, drunk some whiskey, watched some TV and hung out, and decided it was time to hit the streets again and earn some more money.

:wow:

Finna be Omar little tomorrow, no homo.

avon-barksdale-waving-finger.gif

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk up you dumb nikka. ive finished the single player you fakkit.

stop lying, you were the biggest perp out cat talking about i'm not buying this game, shytting on it every chance you got, now you finished single player

:camby:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
stop lying, you were the biggest perp out cat talking about i'm not buying this game, shytting on it every chance you got, now you finished single player

:camby:

i bought the game. finsihed the game.

and its still a piece of shyt. ive posted pics of my whips nikka :umad: