GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tara kept Jax somewhat grounded and was the only thing keeping him from getting too crazy. He ain't trying to be his Pops anymore, Juice and Gemma:ufdup:

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Tara kept Jax somewhat grounded and was the only thing keeping him from getting too crazy. He ain't trying to be his Pops anymore, Juice and Gemme :ufdup:

It's already been discussed how Opie and Tara were his moral centers... After Losing Opie he he started down a really dark path as we saw but he still had tara to be his moral center and to try and get him to do the right thing. Now he has nobody to tell him what the right thing to do is. You know he loves Chibs and Bobby and the rest of the Sons (except Juan Carlos) but he's not gonna let anyone into his head to try and be his moral center anymore since the people he loves the most die.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My predictions from the last season thread for reference

final season predictions -

tig marries the tranny

unser finally get gemmas puss out of pity cause hes about to die

unser snitches to jax about gemmas involvement in his pops death..then finally dies

juice snitches to jax about gemma killing tera to try and get back in his good graces

juice attempts another suicide but fails

nero goes back to simpin and finds out jax is gonna killa gemma and tries to save her..jax kills them both

black asian white and brown all end up in a situation in the final episode where they all meet in a junkyard and have a shootout

jax realizes the only way for his kids to get out of the life is for himself to die

goes to the junkyard shootout and goes out scarface style killing all the other groups while getting killed himself...all the other sons live except the no names and happy

final scene is jax's son as a teen reading a letter jax wrote to him at his grave:comeon:

:snoop:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
My predictions from the last season thread for reference
L68 said:
final season predictions -

tig marries the tranny

unser finally get gemmas puss out of pity cause hes about to die

unser snitches to jax about gemmas involvement in his pops death..then finally dies

juice snitches to jax about gemma killing tera to try and get back in his good graces

juice attempts another suicide but fails

nero goes back to simpin and finds out jax is gonna killa gemma and tries to save her..jax kills them both

black asian white and brown all end up in a situation in the final episode where they all meet in a junkyard and have a shootout

jax realizes the only way for his kids to get out of the life is for himself to die

goes to the junkyard shootout and goes out scarface style killing all the other groups while getting killed himself...all the other sons live except the no names and happy

final scene is jax's son as a teen reading a letter jax wrote to him at his grave:comeon:

:ehh: those are all very much possible :whew:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hate Jax and I hate how he did Pope who was in the right the whole season. Jax is a piece shyt.

Pope went too far though... He was supposed to squash the beef and still wanted tig dead even after he killed Dawn in Retaliation....

What else was jax supposed to do, give up tig to pope???

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Pope went too far though... He was supposed to squash the beef and still wanted tig dead even after he killed Dawn in Retaliation....

What else was jax supposed to do, give up tig to pope???
Ah yes give him up . Tig is reckless and not worth the trouble. Remember last year killing the Arab when he wasn't supposed to. Falling for a tranny , the man is a moron and liability .

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ah yes give him up . Tig is reckless and not worth the trouble. Remember last year killing the Arab when he wasn't supposed to. Falling for a tranny , the man is a moron and liability .

i know that..... but tig is still a samcro brother... jax would never betray his own unless they did something so eggregeous it required a vote to get them booted off or meeting mr mayhem... but it has to be a vote...

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Let me state , I want a flash forward of Jax in prison while the guards bring in his kids to sell to the inmates, since he killed so many guards and cops this is how they torment him. I want his eyes gouged out and he is put into the black cell block as a prag.