GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The past few seasons probably solidified this show as the best worst show of all time. So trash, but yet so entertaining :wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
SDCC 2014: SONS OF ANARCHY GANG TALK ABOUT THE FINAL SEASON

Kurt Sutter and the rest of the gang talk about the final season.

27 JUL 2014 BY MAX NICHOLSON

In anticipation of the seventh and final season of FX's Sons of Anarchy, San Diego Comic-Con welcomed SAMCRO to Hall H for one last ride. Sunday's panel included executive producers Kurt Sutter and Paris Barclay, as well as most of the cast: Katety Sagal (Gemma), Kim Coates (Tig), Mark Boone Junior (Bobby), Tommy Flanagan (Chibs), Theo Rossi (Juice), Dayton Callie (Chief Wayne Unser), Drea de Matteo (Wendy), Niko Nicotero (Ratboy) and David Labrava (Happy). (Notably absent from the panel was Charlie Hunnam, although he did provide an amusing message video dedicated to the fans.)

To start, Sutter gave a brief update on production, noting that they were currently writing episode seven, in post on episode four, and shooting episode six.

The cast was then asked about what's in store for their characters this season. For Tig, we know that Walton Goggins is coming back as Venus Van Damm, but as for how that character will play into the story and for how many episodes we still don't know quite yet.

When asked if Bobby will do the Elvis thing again before the series ends, Sutter replied, "I love that slice of Bobby's life, and I tried to put it into Season 6," but, ultimately, it didn't fit. "I think that's the case with this season too." In general, Sutter mentioned, some of those small character components will take a back seat this season to the overarching story leading up to the end.

However, in regards to Bobby and Chibs' loyalty to Jax, Boone teased, "We kind of go behind Charlie's back. We have a little thing this year."

Of course, rumors of a Sons of Anarchy prequel/spinoff have been going around for the last few years. Offering an update on those rumors, Sutter said, "We are having some serious conversations about our prequel... There'll be no spinoffs, [but] the most interesting thing to me are the origins." Sutter also said that if a prequel were to ever get made, it would likely be a miniseries, not a long-form series like Sons.

Closing out the panel, Sutter reminded fans that a new Sons of Anarchy novel is now available for pre-order. Titled Sons of Anarchy: Bratva, the story takes place after Season 4, and features Jax, Opie and Chibs as they get into some gnarly business with the Russians, called Bratva. "If it does well," Sutter continued, "much like William Shatner, I'm hoping to continue to flourish."

Sons of Anarchy: Season 7 will premiere on FX September 9 at 10pm ET/PT.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/27/sdcc-2014-sons-of-anarchy-gang-talk-about-the-final-season

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Michael Chiklis has to make an appearance this season right? Every other cast member from the shield made an appearance already.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
What about Corrinne, Danny, & Julien?

your right they have yet to make an appearance (Julien is deff never going to be on the show now).

I guess only the detectives besides Vic have been on the show.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Sons of Anarchy: Jax related scoop on season 7 from TVGuide's Natalie Abrams

Sons-of-Anarchy-S6E11-Jax.jpg

Here's some scoop on Sons of Anarchy from TVGuide's Natalie Abrams' Mega Buzz column, which was posted on 7/29/14.

I can't wait for the final season of Sons of Anarchy. Give me scoop! — Mel
As you may have read in reports from Comic-Con, the season opens with Jax giving a pretty brutal beat-down to a fellow inmate. But that's nothing compared to the stomach-churning punishment Jax doles out to the person he (wrongly) believes murdered Tara once he gets out of the slammer. And don't expect Jax to let up anytime soon. "Jax was always so tortured by the pull of who he thought he should be," Charlie Hunnam says. "There's something really liberating about being rid of the sense of having to be a good guy. This is about Jax deciding, if he's got no reason to leave [the outlaw world], he may as well be what this world demands you be."
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Once-Sons-Greys-Spoilers-1085057.aspx

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I hope Jax is given the Oppy treatment at the end of the season. Beaten to death, I hope Thomas and Jackson are put in a foster home. I hope his mother lives and takes the gavel. She is a better leader anyway.