GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
As shytty as season 3 was when they went to Ireland was, that fukkin season finale saved the whole thing. The Suttery wasn't apparent until the next season with that horrible cartel/CIA twist, which provided us with the classic call of duty scene :russ:

Show never recovered from the fukkery
It seems like I'm one of the few people that actually liked Season 3 when they went to Ireland

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I wasn't really shocked by the ending cuz they foreshadowed all them dying when they were advertising with them buildings faces blowing up. Plus they kept showing this ass exhibiting classically signs of someone who was gonna commit that

Part of me wanted jax to pull a swerve and miss the truck causing all them cops to lose him.......
But part of me wanted him to drive off a cliff or something.....

Sad thing is, abel gonna grow up and be just as :demonic: or worse....Lil nicca ain't stupid and it's 2014 so by the time he's 18, super Google gonna spoil his dad's entire life.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just saw it

LOL at them not being able to put a roadblock at the end..

i wonder if shawn ryan was onboard with sutter having his shield characters involved with this garbage..

there was some nice shots at the end from the sky ill give them that

homeless woman popups was still stupid..sutter trying to make it thought provoking and shyt LOL

wanted to actually see jax get killed not just some shots of some crows eating garbage and his blood spilling on the side..

glad the suttery is over..will not watch any other shows that he makes

RIP Clay

Rest in Piss Jax

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: I'm shocked we haven't talked about this more in this thread.
When I first saw him in the back, I had the :ohhh: thinking he's gonna play some type of significant part, but I only remember him talking after the b*stards hit the Asian massage place.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
:mindblown: I'm shocked we haven't talked about this more in this thread.
What about the hooker Jax was with? What happened to her? Also lets talk about how low budget Red Woodie is? In the age of the internet who would buy that trash on DVD? What performer would work for them? You got bikers with guns just hanging out there. Red Woodie must make less than 100k per year if that. That has to be a loss and Nero suckered Alverez into paying 200 for Diosa home to murdered girls and johns.

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
my little cousin was staying at my place last night and we watched Star Wars Episode III..

and damn if I ain't seen that simp nikka Nero raising Darth Vader seed

BailBrehaLeia-hd.png

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I own 1-4. I'll cop these Suttery seasons when they're like 10 bucks.

BTW, I thought the show started falling off in season 4.
it started going downhill when they kept Clay around after the JT stuff got unveiled. But each season after that had it's fair share of good-great episodes.