GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Killed Pope's daughter too. Started a war that took a lot of lives. :patrice:

The interesting thing about this actor/character. He overacts the normal scenes and underacts the scenes when you think he should go crazy or show real emotion.

For example, when his daughter was getting burned alive.

He was :sadbron: instead of :to:. shyt was just off. I dont know if I should blame Sutter for that or not. Maybe he just wanted Tig off as a character in general.

killed popes daughter
opie is dead because of tig
started the war / dealings with pope led to popes death

led to really everything

they still didnt explain when

Normal_SOA603_2858.jpg

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
have liek 30 cop cars/motocycles chasing a guy on a bike who killed 7 people in less than 24 hours 3 in public, and even shot at a cop

but not even fire one shot his way :heh:

For me it was when he shot at the cop and the cop just stayed calm inside his car calling for backup :mjcry:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
the ending was a perfectly terrible representation of what the show became. glad it went out like that and i don't have to watch this :suttery_h: anymore.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
A tranny fukking VP is the least of their worries.... they got black people in the crew now which will make people feel some type of way
I know Tully wouldn't support them anymore when they hit the pen. Z would never allow the AB to work with Samcro again.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Charlie Hunman's swag in SOA is :wow:

Dude's mannerisms, style and all round swagger is just the business. :banderas: If I was ever playing a character it would be based off Jax.

Can't believe this cac is actually British too, puts me to shame. :mjcry: