GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I've been saying this the whole season, but this does not have the feel of a final season at all. The way the show is going they could really keep this bullshyt up.

As soon as I saw Jax limping at the beginning of the episode, I was thinking it bet not be a blood clot. For all the ways he could go out, they bet not choose a pulmonary embolism. He needs to be shot & I want Marks to be the one to do it (although the actor is probably busy with that other show).

Now that we saw him limp, it would be way to predictable if he died from a dvt so hopefully they go into another direction

That leg pain is a symptom. It's really just an ultrasound. The problem is most people chalk it up to just being a cramp. Jax also has way too much going on to bother to get it checked out.

Been talking up the blood clot thing for a minute...honestly wouldn't put it past
lQSTCTs.png

The only other thing I can think of is
lQSTCTs.png
trying to get us to see how Jax has become who he hated the most: Clay

Remember how Clay's hands were giving him trouble? Maybe Jax legs = Clay's hands.

Jax has been trying to do what he thinks is best for the club along with pushing his own agenda...just like Clay used to do. Jax also took out a fellow club member, just like Clay did. Jax is falling apart...just like Clay did.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
finally caught up. gemma finally got what was coming to her for years. same goes for juice.

but after all these years, who would have thought that unser's constant :cape: for gemma would ultimately lead to his demise :damn:

any way jax doesn't die or end up in jail in the series finale?

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
finally caught up. gemma finally got what was coming to her for years. same goes for juice.

but after all these years, who would have thought that unser's constant :cape: for gemma would ultimately lead to his demise :damn:

I feel it will be a big let down on a broader scale, if he doesn't die.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Blood clot? :lupe:

It has to be something else to it. That sh1t was weird.

Juice was a sucka. :snoop:

Unser may have been a bigger sucka:snoop:

The Vic Mackey witness protection guess spot :mjlol:

August really done brehs? :mjcry:

Everything went downhill for Juice after finding out he was half black:why:

should have joined the lodi with theo huxtable.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
one more thing, a few weeks ago, I got into an argument with my buddy over whether or not happy is black. dude insist that happy is black, but I kept telling him SOA don't patch in black people besides juice on accident and that the actor that plays happy is a real life hells angel and thus not black.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
one more thing, a few weeks ago, I got into an argument with my buddy over whether or not happy is black. dude insist that happy is black, but I kept telling him SOA don't patch in black people besides juice on accident and that the actor that plays happy is a real life hells angel and thus not black.

Happy is Mexican

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
this season has been :trash: to me, it's easily the worst out of all the seasons of this show.

everything seems so damn predictable and lackluster to me, I will say I didn't expect Jax to murk Unser the way he did. obviously you know Juice had to go sooner or later, you'd think sooner instead of being everyone's bytch is prison, but I understand the purpose with the Chinese and Nazi storyline.

and you damn sure knew Gemma was gonna get clapped up as soon as Jax found her, there was a small percentage of me however that thought, maybe he'd let her slide and something else would come out of it, but it was only fitting for her to die according to how the show goes.

when it's all said and done with the series, I'ma go back and watch it from the beginning cause them first seasons was fukkery from start to finish.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
The show went to shyt 12 episodes in season 4,where that US Attorney homie was puttin a rico case together & shyt got thrown out after a 30 second convo with samcro & the cartel who reveal themselves to be CIA & their government back the cartel or some shyt :scust:

Season 3 Finale though:whoo:

Hey Hey,My My.....Rock & Roll can never die :blessed:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Anyone who's ever met a simp in real life. :heh: