GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_ndtw82WqlI1qb9g03o2_250.gif

tumblr_ndtw82WqlI1qb9g03o3_250.gif

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Not gonna lie though, this was a solid episode. Besides a few standard moments, I actually laughed more than I said wtf. There was a surprising lack of racism, except that whole thing about the Jewish pimp. I know they're gonna eventually make up for that fact but it was nice while it lasted.

I'm still mad that they're trying to integrate Abel into the story. As long as he doesn't speak, that's fine, I guess. And this was the episode I officially lost any shred of respect I had for Nero.
Surprising lack of racism ?? Did you not see the only black female mother character turn out to be a strung out junkie? Didn't you see Jax lying and manipulating them like little children? She is so pathetic she forgets her husband was a closet gay preacher and disgrace while Kaxson talks about the legacy he left behind. People going crazy talking about black excellence and yet what did Marks do? Kidnap Bobby, wow black is back. Sons got paper on him a body buried on his property and dumped multiple dead blacks on his waterfront project. He is being disgraced in the media now. All the minority gangs fall in line behind Jax for what exactly ? He making no money for anybody and every other week, they lose members because he says "brother" to them. I think this was the low key most racist episode ever protraying blacks.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Why is Bobby still alive? There's no point in keeping him alive. :dead: :mjlol:

If this show ends with Abel shooting Gemma... :banderas: Perfect Suttery finish. :whoo:
Sons are going on that super rescue mission. No survivors. :russ:

Anybody catch how the writers called out their own silliness this episode?
Jax told Nero that things will be different, and Nero said "like I haven't heard that before" :heh:
The Suttery God knows what he's doing. :wow:

Surprising lack of racism ?? Did you not see the only black female mother character turn out to be a strung out junkie? Didn't you see Jax lying and manipulating them like little children? She is so pathetic she forgets her husband was a closet gay preacher and disgrace while Kaxson talks about the legacy he left behind. People going crazy talking about black excellence and yet what did Marks do? Kidnap Bobby, wow black is back. Sons got paper on him a body buried on his property and dumped multiple dead blacks on his waterfront project. He is being disgraced in the media now. All the minority gangs fall in line behind Jax for what exactly ? He making no money for anybody and every other week, they lose members because he says "brother" to them. I think this was the low key most racist episode ever protraying blacks.
:deadrose:
Even though you're on your own with the Zoebelle thing, this is pure truth right here.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
We can talk about the obvious L's blacks take in this show but for real I love how they make Pope's crew look. They look like DEADLY INTELLIGENT black folks with a combo of a hood nikka and educated nikka just by looking at them.ELITE black folks that would make Huey Newton proud(besides them being a criminal group and exploiting their own). I'll give Stutter that. Unlike Tyler's crew the Pope's crew don't look like they came off a slave plantation.

PS: I think Tyler betrayed the sons. Something seemed off about him.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
We can talk about the obvious L's blacks take in this show but for real I love how they make Pope's crew look. They look like DEADLY INTELLIGENT black folks with a combo of a hood nikka and educated nikka just by looking at them.ELITE black folks that would make Huey Newton proud(besides them being a criminal group and exploiting their own). I'll give Stutter that. Unlike Tyler's crew the Pope's crew don't look like they came off a slave plantation.

PS: I think Tyler betrayed the sons. Something seemed off about him.
Maybe he finally smartened up and realized the Sons don't give a shyt about him and there was no reason for him to betray Marks. Like. No reason. :laugh:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
why the fukk is bobby still alive....??...i was anticipating his head bein in that box...but then i was like bobby got a super dome...that box too small...:patrice:

when abel overheard gemma I was praying that they wouldn't turn this into a kid killing show again....:mjcry:

what the fukk is the plan for juice??..:patrice:

gettin real tired of seein unser and chucky moping around samcro begging to be acknowledge....fukkin chucky tryin to be more than just the town idiot...:mjlol:

Black: *guns pointed at jax*

Black: end of the line jax....NOTHIN you can say to stop us from killing you right now

Jax: be cool BROTHER...i'll make this right

Black: *lowers guns.....hugs jax*

:scust:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
So obviously Marks crew is gonna torture Bobby to get info on what Jax's plan is....

Juice's mission is to kill Lin... Probably with help from Tully

Tully will kill Juice for fun...

Abel gonna have an "accident" with Grandma...

I think Jury is gonna call for a vote of the Sons club presidents to get Charming's chapter revoked for what Jax is doing... And thus Jax would lose his club in the end...

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
why the fukk is bobby still alive....??...i was anticipating his head bein in that box...but then i was like bobby got a super dome...that box too small...:patrice:

when abel overheard gemma I was praying that they wouldn't turn this into a kid killing show again....:mjcry:

what the fukk is the plan for juice??..:patrice:

gettin real tired of seein unser and chucky moping around samcro begging to be acknowledge....fukkin chucky tryin to be more than just the town idiot...:mjlol:

Black: *guns pointed at jax*

Black: end of the line jax....NOTHIN you can say to stop us from killing you right now

Jax: be cool BROTHER...i'll make this right

Black: *lowers guns.....hugs jax*

:scust:
:deadrose:
On the real though. Cacs are probably fuming over Bobby getting got.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
So obviously Marks crew is gonna torture Bobby to get info on what Jax's plan is....

Juice's mission is to kill Lin... Probably with help from Tully

Tully will kill Juice for fun...

Abel gonna have an "accident" with Grandma...

I think Jury is gonna call for a vote of the Sons club presidents to get Charming's chapter revoked for what Jax is doing... And thus Jax would lose his club in the end...
Nothing's ever this simple with the sons.... Old nicca knows jax n nem bodied his son & I could see his old ass toolin up for that alone.

Juice is on the brink of going owf, he could muster up the psycho courage to body lin & Tully, then get stuck in there for life.

I think Abel will gradually start doing more :demonic: shiet but I don't think he'll catch Gemma's body.

Old nicca gonna go at jax like "you got some splainin to do" before he attempts that off-with-his-head