Votes: 24 57.1%

• Total voters

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These Real life simulators gotta stop

We want video games mane

I'll never forget playing rdr2 high for thw first time and not being able to run at home base and not having access to all codes anytime

I uninstalled 60 bucks worth a bullshyt that same hour my brehs
I kid u not

Trien to have fun and my horse getting tired.
Had to murk his ass
Man people was killing me for days/weeks when I was saying RDR2 was not fun to play.

The story and characters amazing.

The game itself.... Tedious and not fun to play

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
RDR2 gotta be one of the most overrated games of last generation. I felt the same way about the game. You play like 50 hours just to die at the end in the stupidest way. Felt like a massive waste of time. Then right after that you spending hours doing chores and building a stupid house.

The first one was lowkey overrated too.
uninstalled the game when it switched to John

Daps
Reppin
Aaru
I mean all of the major players from GTA 3 through 5 are no longer at rockstar so who even knows if this game will be any "good".

Can't go by GTA V cause Benzies isn't there. Can't go by RDR2 cause the Housers aren't there...
Sam Houser still works at Rockstar. Dan was working on GTA 6 before he left. Y'all acting like Rockstar doesn't have talented people other than the Housers :skip:

Daps
Reppin
Aaru
GTA VI has been in development since shortly after V first released in 2013 (although its heavily rumored that production rebooted in 2018) Dan Houser left Rockstar in 2019 while Lazlow left in 2020. There’s still a possibility that both of them (as well other long time veterans of the company) had some sort of involvement with VI, I wouldn’t count Rockstar out just yet. They’re next project after VI might be way different though. :francis:
I think RDR 3 will be great. The first game was primarily developed by Rockstar San Diego which is a different team from the GTA team (Rockstar North).

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
What triple OG always timeless BB King said "The thrill is gone baby".

I honestly don't trust it micro transactions and a lot of cater to everyone for everything themes therefore draining the life out of the game.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Elden Ring and RDR2 couldn’t be on more opposite ends of the spectrum lol

Elden Ring is pure fun but got a good amount of jank on a technical level, where as RDR2 is the exact opposite.

For that nitch, I totally understand

The mainstream audience still walk around in that game and ":huh: WTF am I supposed to be doing?"

I tried the game and threw my hands up and started using walkthroughs

Ppl mad about the same thing when they say RRD is a slug; the animations

I was enthroned in the cowboy lifestyle and thought the game was a deep experience--like a lot of ppl said about Elden Ring

The only slug, IMO, is the story beats...I get why ppl don't like the Epilogue :yeshrug: tho